"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:20:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The War Z  (Read 10894 times)

Re: The War Z
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 07:25:52 pm »

And you're an idiot, assuming you didn't even understand the video.

Don't you know that the trademark has been suspended because of all the bull-shit around it?

Random bans for any amount of criticism, moderators giving bans to those they simply don't agree with, throwing gear around for free to their friends, False Advertising, and the list goes on.

WarZ had potential I admit but it's shit because of the worst possible management in history.

Not sure what you're talking about.. I didn't mention any of that... Don't care either.. The video was just really stupid... REALLY stupid.

It's on the same level as the moderators of this forum.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 01:50:00 am »

The video just sarcastically (and I'd dare to say to some degree even satire-ishly) based on the happenings with WarZ. It's just... It's not even subtle, it is just... Actually, forget it.

Aa-anyway...
This thing dropped: http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?85497-Open-Letter-to-The-War-Z-and-PC-Gaming-community-from-Sergey-Titov
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 04:31:25 am »

The video just sarcastically (and I'd dare to say to some degree even satire-ishly) based on the happenings with WarZ. It's just... It's not even subtle, it is just... Actually, forget it.

Aa-anyway...
This thing dropped: http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?85497-Open-Letter-to-The-War-Z-and-PC-Gaming-community-from-Sergey-Titov

Yeah Sergey is a fucking idiot. There is NO GAME that should EVER have this much controversy around it... Diablo 3 should have been the worst game release and biggest dissappointment to gamers.... War Z  and it's publishers are taking that spot over EASILY.

Sergey is a moron, first off for not letting someone spell check his shit... he can't speak english why the fuck is he the voice of the company...

We could let him off the hook for this if what he was creating wasn't shit...

"oh you don't speak english but your game is great...? okay fine"

Nah...

"your game is shit, you don't speak english, AND you think it's a good idea to speak out for your game?"

Lol to this entire development team.

RUSSIANS SHOULD NOT BE PRODUCING GAMES!

Let's look at the list of flopped Russian developed games:

ARMA
ARMA II  (bugs, glitches, optimization)
CANNON FODDER 3
STALKER series (good series.. but russian devs means 1000% bugs and glitches)

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 04:38:58 am »

What is one good game that came out of Russia?

Tetris...

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 04:39:59 am »

RUSSIANS SHOULD NOT BE PRODUCING GAMES!

Perhaps "The Lost Children" should not post here either?

It's even more funny since ARMA was developed by Czechs and STALKER was developed in the Ukraine. Please tell us more about your vast knowledge of Russia and its games.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:42:14 am by Surf »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2012, 05:26:08 am »

Wooo....stalker series ftw!!
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2012, 07:41:55 am »

Perhaps "The Lost Children" should not post here either?

It's even more funny since ARMA was developed by Czechs and STALKER was developed in the Ukraine. Please tell us more about your vast knowledge of Russia and its games.

Moderators get touchy about nothin'.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2012, 09:42:07 am »

Tetris...
Tetris is good,I like tetris. But it needs a better TC system.
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2012, 01:36:18 pm »

Well ignoring the fact that most of the games you listed were not russian developed at all, I have to say you must not have a clue about what a flop is to believe arma and arma II were flops. (As a side note the cossacks series from GSC were fantastic)

Haraldx

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2012, 07:58:27 pm »

Read through your wall of text.
I'm sorry, but, what the actual crap are you talking about?
"You don't speak english" and other rage consisting of idiotism about languages.
Let's take Cvet, the Russian dude who is responsible for the creation of FOnline (cookies to him), as an example. In this case I'm going to regard the video he posted where he spoke about FOnline engine getting 3D support. Were the English subtitles perfect? Definitely not. There is a thing, that when a developer makes a PERSONAL note or letter to everyone from HIMSELF it is VERY rarely (if ever) given to anyone to spellcheck or proofread his text. It comes from him to you. It's like someone sent a PM over the forums to you, it's obvious he isn't going to give it to anyone to check for grammar mistakes. Is your English perfect? No. Do your posts make alot of sense? No. According to this quote (please note, this is your quote), I can bash your skull with a brick for being a "moron" just as you stated in your post:
"your game is shit, you don't speak english, AND you think it's a good idea to speak out for your game?"
So, let me rephrase that.
To: The Lost Children
Text: Your post is shit, you don't speak perfectly English AND you think it's a good idea to make your opinion look any smart?

Really, that argument is just absurd. You are talking out of your arse all over again.
So, let's move on to analyzing your blatantly stupid post.
Stuff about "Russians" making games.
First off, as many have already said, none of the listed games are created by Russians, except for Cannon Fodder 3, which was created by a development team that is half Russian and half Ukrainian.
Then you mentioned S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. That is where you flopped. Was Fallout buggy? Yes, a little. Was Deus Ex, Vampire - The Masquerade, Counter-Strike buggy? Yes, riddled with bugs (Well, in case of CS people quite literally made them features). Does that make these games bad? No. Even more so, you tie in your Russian-phobia again and state that is the reason why the game is buggy. Bethesda - non-Russian company, was Fallout 3 buggy? Buggy as shit! Has there ever been a TES game released that isn't buggy? Fuck, no!
Infact, every game you mentioned (Except for CF3) has been far more successful than you think. ARMA II still holds the title for the most realistic modern combat simulator to date (however is kind ruined due to all the DayZ hype thing going on). S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl has sold more than 2 million copies which is quite a bit more than the developers expected when releasing the game.

I'm sorry, but I just refuse to go into your mindless post any further, it makes my head go boiling and makes me want to play any of the games you mentioned just to put an ironic smile on my face.

EDIT: I put too much effort when writing this. I shouldn't spend so much time "educating" idiots.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2012, 09:57:12 am »

EDIT: I put too much effort when writing this. I shouldn't spend so much time "educating" idiots.

yep

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2012, 10:45:53 am »

Don't forget Metro 2033 its a good game IMO

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2012, 11:17:46 am »

Let's take Cvet, the Russian dude
Actually... i believe cvet is from Belarus

Haraldx

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2012, 01:25:53 pm »

@Mayck - it doesn't matter as my sole point was to just prove nobody is perfect. I could have taken any developer, FOnline related or not. As I said, the whole argument he brought about languages is purely absurd.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2012, 01:32:04 pm »

lazyness
Brad Smalls is back
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 22 queries.