"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:26:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Pulse grenade - dmg type change  (Read 1713 times)

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
Pulse grenade - dmg type change
« on: October 03, 2012, 06:24:32 pm »

Change EMP dmg to Electric dmg - it will allow to use this type of grenades in PvP/PvE.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
Re: Pulse grenade - dmg type change
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:20 am »

why it should ? if u ask to impletend this then better ask for holy hand grenade lol or dynacord sticks that were removed , i thinl all these grenades/sticks were to OP so its just fine at it is now for meh

JovankaB

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 06:08:44 am »

Not sure what you mean, dynacord sticks are in the game.

The damage was reduced so they aren't that great.

EMP - maybe simply there isn't enough opportunities to use them?
And they are too rare too waste them.

There could be some quest with robots which would be much easier if you had EMP.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:42:46 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 07:55:37 am »

How about making EMP craftable with EnergyExpert2 and put more random robot patrols in encounters around military installations?

JovankaB

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:01:48 am »

I'm not sure if random robot patrols make much sense story/setting - wise.
They patrolled area for 100+ years? If not where they come from?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:06:12 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 08:21:08 am »

Well, maybe the instalation AI send them out for perimeter patrols, but not too far away from their charging stations.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 01:47:00 pm »

I see no reason to remove EMP type of damage.

Anyway these things are rare. And im totaly for making them obtainable.

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 07:07:08 am »

WTB Pulse Grenade BP!
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 04:40:07 pm »

What about making EMP grenades stun your enemy, like they freeze for 3 seconds in RT
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 03:06:00 pm »

I'm not sure if random robot patrols make much sense story/setting - wise.
They patrolled area for 100+ years? If not where they come from?

Make much sense? That's the entire plot of tactics.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 04:03:12 pm »

Make much sense? That's the entire plot of tactics.
According to the canon - robots MIGHT BEEN disabled (take the default winning history)... And what for they could patrol(l)? Missing bluesuits ?  ;D
h

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 04:22:42 am »

EMP - maybe simply there isn't enough opportunities to use them?
And they are too rare too waste them.

There could be some quest with robots which would be much easier if you had EMP.

I have maybe 6 EMP nades in my base, I was planning to use them on my next Glow trip to see how well they work.

As far as I know, the only places robots are in the game are Glow, Sierra, and Tanker quest.  There may be more, I just can't recall. 
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 04:47:38 am »

I have maybe 6 EMP nades in my base, I was planning to use them on my next Glow trip to see how well they work.

As far as I know, the only places robots are in the game are Glow, Sierra, and Tanker quest.  There may be more, I just can't recall.

there are also some in the Toxic Caves
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 09:25:40 am »

Robots, what is that?

And what for they could patrol(l)

For "Security", they were meant to be defense mechanisms, experiments, originally made to protect or and maybe to serve as offensive tools in war. They might as well wandered here from a different state, radiation can affect them, but not in a sense as organics are. If we presume they couldn't have got out of Sierra due to force fields, out of The West Tek research facility know as Glow due to broken exit and out of toxic caves due to them just being robots and still following protocols to defend the facility, there might have been some left over from war as they might have been used as weapons, though i remember from the original plot that there were mechanized corps divisions for American soldiers that mainly consisted of combat units equipped with T-45d Power Armor as standard, but they were mainly in front lines fighting the Chinese army and i don't remember if there was some mentioning of robots along with them or at all used for the war effort.

We just might presume they were used in USA for defense and that they are still somewhere out there, searching for hostiles, patrolling, gone "hay-wire" due to extensive exposure to radiation tempering with their ability to perceive the environment and act to what they have been made for ( does make sense of them just being some killing machines, whether they recognize someone as a civilian or a soldier, who knows what they will do ). Oh just remember something, robots don't necessarily have to come from high tech research facilities, they were is used in cooperative company buildings and factories as a security investment and who knows where else in that case.

Power armor contains a self-contained micro fusion power plant witch i recall could be operational for 100 years or so, when it comes to robots they might as well been installed with a lot more powerful "batteries" for the reasons they don't care if those energy cells radiate or not, much.

Encounters with robots, hmm, certainly rare in that case and somewhere where normal human beings don't live long enough to tell about them, somewhere below glow as a coincidence even if they didn't get out of Glow.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:34:59 am by T-888 »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 27 queries.