"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 06:14:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Donations needed  (Read 74255 times)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Donations needed
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2013, 02:30:10 pm »

Unlikely, that Bethesda would do something against it. Still, buying boosts with real money is really bad style, imo.

About content: This would take the quality control out of our hands, therefore no. Besides... Would you really want to pay for your stuff to be implemented?
How about this: You write a design document and we read over it. If we agree that it is cool, you make it and we implement it. No money involved.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2013, 03:09:32 pm »

OK, so this is what i wanted to say, Lexx.

I don't think cosmetic extras like skins are boosts, as well as rearranging skillpoints and SPECIAL are breaking the game.
Breaking the game will start when SidleJinks starts to sell caps and equipment for money, like in WoW. But for now he seems the lone sponsor of the server and i guess he needs money.

I honestly don't know how much money he actually uses for server and how much for beer. I guess it's on his discretion, as well as you guys.

The fact is, i rather BUY myself a skin than camp in NCR for GM to appear and then beg (!) him for it, a small piece of scenery in base for RP or a item for completion of a quest and in most cases i WILL lose my dignity but get nothing in return.
"Please give me a skin. Please implement a suggestion. Please tell me where to search for vehicle special encounters." Please please please.
And GMs aren't wishing fulfilling fairies, it's just impossible by any other means.

This begging is so degrading and i don't think i will ever speak to GM about any "small favours.", i just get a No or a critical hit for 999999 HP.
If SidleJinks is willing to implement, let's say a new vehicle for 100 bucks i donate for his server, okay. I don't have to be obsessed about it.
And, there is a good chance that i will get in posession of that vehicle, too, instead of wandering fruitlessly for months around the wasteland searching it.

As for implementation of things - i only can do what i can with graphics - mod scenery and items. For now.
I don't even know what i can offer atm, just some animation replacements i did for fun, developer won't find them fallout-ish anyway.

Maybe later when i get my mapping, drawing, scripting skills up to date.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:57:49 pm by Alvarez »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2013, 08:08:54 pm »

because you totally need to beg for something that needs to be in-game by default.(skins)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:13:19 pm by DeputyDope »

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2013, 09:24:00 pm »

you make it and we implement it.
Sounds easy
« Reply #229 on: May 27, 2013, 07:42:28 am »

i would love to donate alot of money in this game, if theres good australians servers to play on. We get very high ping playing here :(

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #230 on: May 27, 2013, 10:05:33 am »

Why there isnt any GM recruit? Or for developer team? Only one who is visible is Jovanka and Fear thats all..

Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2013, 10:49:50 am »

They are working in game not in forum.

Wire is online like 16 hours a day.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2013, 11:08:57 am »

They are working in game not in forum.

Wire is online like 16 hours a day.

Tell me how you know that..
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2013, 11:23:48 am »

Fear is a GM? He is not mentioned in any documents nor on wiki.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2013, 11:31:39 am »

Fear is a GM? He is not mentioned in any documents nor on wiki.
Afaik fear is a moderator with "benefits" or smth like that.
« Reply #235 on: May 27, 2013, 11:32:57 am »

...which basically means if you're in trouble he won't help you  :D
« Reply #236 on: June 05, 2013, 09:00:39 pm »

8)  8)    8)

Wuts up devs and players love u all check it out devs I get an 800$$$$ check around the 28th this month I will donate around 200 US $ if I can THANKS for everything I know this game will thrive soon enough :)

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #237 on: June 05, 2013, 09:31:06 pm »

8)  8)    8)

Wuts up devs and players love u all check it out devs I get an 800$$$$ check around the 28th this month I will donate around 200 US $ if I can THANKS for everything I know this game will thrive soon enough :)
You get 800$ welfare check and donate 1/4 to a dying project? :D
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #238 on: June 05, 2013, 11:28:36 pm »

8)  8)    8)

the thriving of the game doesnt depend on the money, it thrives from fresh good ideas, that increases gameplay, adds variety to a roleplaying game, adds role you know, gives to game what you expect from it, and i dont remember anything such type from like 2010-2011, so in my opinion this game wont thrive anytime soon. it has just became wasteland itself, literally.
« Reply #239 on: June 06, 2013, 10:18:29 am »

the thriving of the game doesnt depend on the money, it thrives from fresh good ideas, that increases gameplay, adds variety to a roleplaying game, adds role you know, gives to game what you expect from it, and i dont remember anything such type from like 2010-2011, so in my opinion this game wont thrive anytime soon. it has just became wasteland itself, literally.
Sigh that is sadly true.On the brightside fonline tla looks really promising, now it has gone international i see around 500 players on peak usually, very fun! and why is it fun? its because the devs take time and listen to the players ideas. simple really. the dev helped me solve a problem and that was it! done :)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.