"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:25:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My Fallout New Vegas Mods  (Read 1954 times)

My Fallout New Vegas Mods
« on: September 18, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »

Mods in Fallout New Vegas, that I have made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLrp5E4tvs&feature=plcp

The weapon mods make the game easy, so they are not mentioned to be used in the game as normal wepons. They are just made for fun and to kill many enemies quickly. I made them after I had complite the game and I wanted some powerful guns, so I made them.

(so don't watch this video if you don't like really powerful weapons)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:58:02 pm by Hollisteri »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: My Fallout New Vegas Mods
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:14:11 pm »

So it's a pack of over-powered weapons that possibly create enough lag to crash the game? Sounds just about fine to me...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:43:28 pm »

You ported alien desintegrator from Mothership Zeta to New Vegas and porting stuff from one game to another is a copyright crime.

Technically, a Beth lawyer has you by the balls right now.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 06:00:01 pm »

To Horatio:
I made the guns with GECK and those alien gun models were in the files, so I just recreated it into fallout new vegas.
(ps. so is it illegal to use GECK)

To Haraldx:
Ofcourse the game lags if you don't have enough powerfull computer, but just a little.
And the mods were just for fun. (or isn't it fun to shoot coffee cups with minigun and shoot with a shotgun that throws your enemy far far away? :) )

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 06:14:33 pm »

All of the weapons just kill the game,make it too easy.
But i like the coffe cup minigun. Funny :D
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 06:33:16 pm »

Kahvi minigun 5/5
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Creep

• Wu-Tang is for the children
    • Drawing Gallery on DA
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:21 pm »

Coffe cup minigun was incredible. You should make one called the garbage Hose that shoots out an automatic stream of trash items fork, tin can, ashtray, empty milk bottle etc. Also was was the Gore Blaster or whatever it said? That one sounds interesting, did you make it too?
Who rules the beach? Surfers! Who rules the surfers? Surf Nazis! http://creepye.deviantart.com/

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 07:22:29 pm »

You ported alien desintegrator from Mothership Zeta to New Vegas and porting stuff from one game to another is a copyright crime.

Technically, a Beth lawyer has you by the balls right now.

Most of fo3 stuff/dlcs are include in nv, of course not all but it is possible to "remade" it.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 09:01:21 pm »

Coffe cup minigun was incredible. You should make one called the garbage Hose that shoots out an automatic stream of trash items fork, tin can, ashtray, empty milk bottle etc. Also was was the Gore Blaster or whatever it said? That one sounds interesting, did you make it too?

Gore Blaster was one of the weapons that stopped just working ):
It was mentioned to create a gore explosion(blood and organs) when the bullet hits the target.
Slottery shotgun stopped also working. It shot coins as bullets.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries.