"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 06:23:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Buy skins (LoL much? XD)  (Read 10637 times)

scarletdevilist

• Whoop ass time! ^^
Re: Buy skins (LoL much? XD)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 08:09:49 am »

In game mechanics, I don't think so. Buying them is something I would do. But if its something you cant do because the devs didnt make it then thats fine. Still if the 3D models were to come in, didnt devs make those? I'm just saying I would defiantly buy skins.
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 08:32:11 am »

I would buy them very defiantly!

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 08:44:22 am »

And then Jovanka will press a button and reset all skins to default. No thanks.
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 09:15:46 am »

That's why you do it defiantly!

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 09:10:35 pm »

And then Jovanka will press a button and reset all skins to default. No thanks.
That Indian giver! lol jk. oh well. maybe the "past nonsense she did as a gm" is better then the nonsense shes doing as a dev. In fact, i would much rather have the gm nonsense. I mean, Brahmin poop? really? no offense, but Jovanka is one of the reasons 2238 is going downhill.

scarletdevilist

• Whoop ass time! ^^
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 03:25:01 am »

That Indian giver! lol jk. oh well. maybe the "past nonsense she did as a gm" is better then the nonsense shes doing as a dev. In fact, i would much rather have the gm nonsense. I mean, Brahmin poop? really? no offense, but Jovanka is one of the reasons 2238 is going downhill.
Brahmin poop? What is she a bad dev? Still confused :/. And this GAME ISN'T DYING!

Gimper

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 07:40:40 am »

Brahmin poop? What is she a bad dev? Still confused :/. And this GAME ISN'T DYING!
I mean, shes not a BAD dev, but..... hmm. lets just say she was better as a GM. She gave it a try though. I may have no say so in it, but i don't think she was cut out to be a dev.
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 09:16:05 am »

I mean, shes not a BAD dev, but..... hmm. lets just say she was better as a GM. She gave it a try though. I may have no say so in it, but i don't think she was cut out to be a dev.
I understand it in a way, that you have to start with something. If she changed something about PvP there would have been a lot more crying though.

Although i think that adding new features is better than altering old ones.
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 05:43:21 pm »

Just set up a new map location with all the skins like the event and just give them dialogue where talking to them changes you to the kin of the npc. Shouldn't be that hard to do, same mechanics as haircut. Just stick a bluesuit guy so they can revert and you can have custom skins without bothering gms. It sucks when you have a char you want to change and you have to either wait months on the off chane a gm will be giving them out or try and ask without pestering the gms.

scarletdevilist

• Whoop ass time! ^^
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2012, 08:47:36 pm »

And...how would that work? XD

Gimper

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 07:26:31 am »

Just set up a new map location with all the skins like the event and just give them dialogue where talking to them changes you to the kin of the npc. Shouldn't be that hard to do, same mechanics as haircut. Just stick a bluesuit guy so they can revert and you can have custom skins without bothering gms. It sucks when you have a char you want to change and you have to either wait months on the off chane a gm will be giving them out or try and ask without pestering the gms.
Are you kidding me? Then there would be nothing special about skins. I agree with the skin merchant idea though. Maybe make them generate random skin options. Make certain skin options rare and sought after, in comparison to the Gauss pistol and Bozar. For example, Centipede or desert stalker skin, as well as frank Horrigan skin. These would cost a lot more than common skins.
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 09:47:42 am »

Brain Bot?

Roleplay as Skynet.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 02:20:54 pm »

Are you kidding me? Then there would be nothing special about skins. I agree with the skin merchant idea though. Maybe make them generate random skin options. Make certain skin options rare and sought after, in comparison to the Gauss pistol and Bozar. For example, Centipede or desert stalker skin, as well as frank Horrigan skin. These would cost a lot more than common skins.

There isn't anything special other than looking cool and handicapping yourself. 3d or horrigan wouldn't work for lag and size issues.

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 02:31:35 pm »

Skins are supposed to be unique, etc...

Gimper

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 03:13:33 pm »

Skins are supposed to be unique, etc...
Exactly. Thank you, Horatio.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.