"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:12:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: GTA online multiplayer mod  (Read 3007 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
GTA online multiplayer mod
« on: August 24, 2012, 04:09:08 pm »

So yeah, I was recently introduced to this pretty badass multiplayer mod for GTA San Andreas.

Figure I'll share it with you.  There are a bunch of servers but most notably it has a cops and robbers roleplaying feature.

I am not going to obtain carpal tunnel from typing up all the details but there forum for the server is here:  http://cit2.net/forum/

Mod download:  http://www.mtasa.com/

Get your own GTA San andreas any way you want....  I won't judge   ;).

Basically, if criminal you commit crimes  you risk getting arrested by cops.  It's especially useful to be in numbers on this mod if your a criminal because cops can arrest you simply by running up and hitting with their nightstick one time.  So you need a friend to kill the fucker before he takes you to jail. (yes you must bring your criminal to police station).  It works quite nicely though I admit the 1 hit thing is a really bull-shit thing  >:(.

You can also be a civilian, do civilian jobs and all that, my favorite is flying airplanes to other airports for some pretty solid cash.

Cops as I mention arrest criminals and protect banks and drug factories from being robbed from criminals in specific events.

And so on.  It's pretty awesome.  See you there.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: GTA online multiplayer mod
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:11:36 pm »

I tried it long time ago and it didn't have any of the features you mentioned

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 04:12:55 pm »

I tried it long time ago and it didn't have any of the features you mentioned
They've made a totally new version.

It's very well scripted and done.  You should try it again before assuming it would remain stagnant all that time ago lol.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 05:54:07 pm »

I like stundriving servers more.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 07:09:49 pm »

Fuck San Andreas GTA 4 is the shit.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 07:29:48 pm »

Fuck San Andreas GTA 4 is the shit.
please, only 16 people on console! 32 on PC! it is not even multiplayer it is like large co op mode gta 4 online shit compared to this mod please.

I wonder if you have even tried this cops n robbers server, with over 800+ people on one map daily I bet you haven't you wouldn't make such claim ;D.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 08:17:00 pm »

OMFG awesome, i might quit fonline 0.0
jk, but i have a soft spot for vehicular combat.

not sure if san andreas will work on my computer though =/

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:04 pm »

please, only 16 people on console! 32 on PC! it is not even multiplayer it is like large co op mode gta 4 online shit compared to this mod please.

I wonder if you have even tried this cops n robbers server, with over 800+ people on one map daily I bet you haven't you wouldn't make such claim ;D.

I did play it. Back when it was Beta. I used to go around with godmode and shit :)))
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 05:09:29 pm »

I did play it. Back when it was Beta. I used to go around with godmode and shit :)))

And yet i always managed to kill cheaters like you just with a knife. ;)

Also, motorbike combat with feet, chains and clubs like in Road Rash would be great.)))

edit: it doesn't support custom animations anymore... :(
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:13:00 pm by Horatio »

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 10:49:03 am »

I Have been playing SA:MP for 5+ Years. I would Recommend it to ANYONE, its truly amazing
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 02:44:25 pm »

I'm gonna give it a try.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 04:58:51 pm »

Tried but computer is too slow to run it.
:(

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 11:55:40 am »

Amazing, I was already banned for "trolling".

Lmao, catchin' "innocent" people is the funniest kind of game trollin' I've ever seen and done.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:19:21 pm by Uftak »
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:21 pm »

its kind of frustrating, there are only two servers that do the cops and robbers thing,
in one server they nerfed what criminals can do, pick pockets hardly make @#$$#, the server claims you can rob restaurants with robber class but it doesnt work, there isnt any carjacking, only fun thing to do is be cop

and on the other server there doesnt seem to be teleport ( you cant quit class, and teleport to LV polic station to be cop, weapons cost like 45,000,  and carjacking, and briefcase missions are a pain  ( there is one on the entire map, all criminals will race over there to claim it) and you have to wait like an hour to rob a bank ( 1 or so hour intervals for mission to be available) then you only end up with like 16 K.

then you have server where you are shooter ( vigalente 8 style drive around with a car, and shoot rockets from the front of your car)  but its lame because you just get spawn killed most of the time.

another game that could be fun, but is more frustrating than entertaining.
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 02:00:28 am »

Here's the buisness model for you kids.
I "worked" as taxi driver on some rp server(cars were rare on server, especially for newcomers, and easiest way to get car was to apply for taxi).
So when I got enought cash, I bought pistol and handcuffs, and late at night, if I got called, I would cuff the guy in car, go out and demand money from him (you couldn't exit car if you were cuffed). I would later throw them out of car on some forest road and leave. Some people even managed to talk their way out without loosing their money.
I DID got arrested eventually, but because some punk crashed into my car and tried to start a fight.

And don't let me even start on when I was applying for job to russian mobsters. Never again.
It was a fun time while it lasted, I was playing with couple of friends, which did bring a lot more fun into it.
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.