"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:52:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: fast shot  (Read 851 times)

fast shot
« on: July 11, 2012, 10:07:53 pm »

Does the +5 dmg count in big guns?
Re: fast shot
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 10:21:01 pm »

Fast shot only works for weapons with which you can do aimed shots. That doesn't apply for big guns.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 10:40:52 pm »

I know the -1 ap does. But are you 100% sure that the extra 5 dmg is only for aiming weapons? It doesn't say it clear anywhere so did you test it?
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 11:06:53 pm »

No effect in burst mode(that could relate only for AP cost reduction, as it's written in the perk description in FCP), however shooting with a RL might add those five extra damage, even for burst, despite no reduction of the action point cost for the weapons usage (5+ damage per attack, it's not specified more accurately than that in the description, what type of attack exactly). Similar in a way as Living Anatomy works i presume, adds raw value at the end of damage calculation for the target that received the shot. Fast shot is scripted so there's a possibility i'm wrong, the +5 damage might not take place if certain requirements aren't met, for example, is the action point cost reduction in place for weapon used, if not no additional damage is applied, in the end trait not working even partially. Depends on how the script is written, there might be mistakes/intended purposes that could be confirmed either by testing, or direct information from a developer.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.