"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 08:59:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Please make change of TC  (Read 3375 times)

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
Re: Please make change of TC
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 07:39:53 pm »

The builds are just fine as they are, and sd and crit bursting is a play style so why in hell would they remove that?
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 07:53:46 pm »

Because is imbalanced and shitty feature what shouldnt be implemented :)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 07:57:14 pm »

If you don't think SD is a problem, then you don't know what you're talking about. It is one of the most ridiculous features... Solar had plans to nerf it, but last time he was online was in March, I think.

Even if you "fix" tc, pvp will still suck because of unbalance. Silent death grenades and critbursts make pvp extremely un-fun. Even with bad tc there's still chance to have good pvp, so I'd put fixing sd and critburst in top priority list.
Yes, fixing those mechanics first are more important, I agree.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 08:10:16 pm »

Hmmm yes i dont know much of what im talking about.
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 08:14:06 pm »

Are you serious? You can make 286 hp build with 12 AP brof and 25% crit. chance + spray and pray. That's why this whole concept is retarded. Builds like this should be impossible to make. Proper balance would be a 12APbrof build having ~150 hp on drugs or 290 hp low ap build (max 10 ap with drugs).

Also why does the game favor huge HP soaks as opposed to there being a baseline AC to deflect some of the shots?

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 11:24:57 pm »

I always saw Fallout combat very similar to XCOM one - things flying around, and sometimes shit happens.
Grenade crits, and running to 1 hex to get impossible damage bonus is just weird in my opinion.
Though 1 hex bursting was big problem ever, it was always rather weird feature - at least compared to something that would be far less binary.
Anyway even with great balance on numbers or tactics, you also need some balance in game economy - so that you don't get 200 BA from botting for a week, but you don't spend whole game in leather jacket either.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 03:28:22 am »

Yes avv is correct, first crappy mechanics like crit bursts and sd should be fixed before trying to fix the TC.
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 08:12:09 am »

With no brd :)
Correct, but also you can make 20% cch. with 1x more ranged damage, which isn't that bad.
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 06:19:04 pm »

This was to be the topic of TC and not about building character. lol ::)

Lynch

• Headshot
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 08:32:08 pm »

You know what I really fucking hate?? Its when I kill a bunch of people on the map and then the goddamn fuckign NPC's like  HUB police kill me for looting the bodies that ive killed. This is bullshit and it needs to stop right fucking now. Why they need to loot bodies is a mystery to me anyway. first off why do they loot and second, what give them the right to loot the shit on guys i have killed. is this just another dick in the ass of ll the people struggling to play this game without being murdered every 3 minuets. what the fuck man. just turn this shit off already!
is that gasoline i smell?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 03:33:22 am »

If you're talking about random encounters, tell me, if you had a patrol of 5 people in CA, wouldn't you take advantage of that and loot what you can? You should be happy they don't shoot you. :) That's what gives them the right to loot, but I agree it is annoying -- if there could be feature that distinguishes your kills from their kills, it would be better.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 03:37:05 am »

yes, change TC, the gang issues and faction announcements is what kept the game alive,

now look at them, it is boring over there
Back In-Game :D

avv

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 09:07:41 am »

This was to be the topic of TC and not about building character. lol ::)

But tc is about character builds because it's done partially via pvp. If pvp is unbalanced and random, tc won't be any fun.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.