"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 07:45:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: More brahmin hunting grounds  (Read 1887 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
More brahmin hunting grounds
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:11:39 pm »

Okay. Everyone knows that brahmin hides are essential for a first tent and armors.
Unfortunately, the only places to hunt brahmins are Modoc Death Grounds, NCR with biggest player concentration in game and  sparce brahmin encounters in Hub.

So i suggest more brahmin encounters near planned Points of Interest. Perhaps brahminboy caravans to raid.
Re: More brahmin hunting grounds
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:44:17 pm »

maybe an encounter which you can choose to go in (turn based or RT) and theres a farm with few brahmins, and 1-2 farmers with shovels(?) standing

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:43:24 pm »

I also wonder if some brahmin traders would pay your shit shoveling with brahmin hides, because they're "low on caps".
Like, for 100 turds they will say, "hey, how about i give you a good brahmin hide instead of money?"
Or a quest in Modoc or another hot spot?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 12:48:16 am »

A quest for brahmin hides seems pretty good, but, really, Brahmins can be quite easy to find, if you know where to look. I should make a world map showing (almost) every place to find Brahmins. I might do that later if I have time. In some squares on the world map, I can only find Brahmins (as in there aren't any other kinds of encounters there, or almost none other).
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 12:09:26 pm »

Can you upload the map to the wiki once you have created it? That'd be great.
<Izual> Let's crash server

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 12:24:12 pm »

Well, i suggest that you can breed brahmins. Maybe in the biggest outpost, but this will not help basic players.. So maybe you can buy farm (similar to farm in raider quest) and breed there your special brahmins.. They will give you double hides and meat too...
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 06:34:21 pm »

Yes, and make it so that from 2 brahmin you get 10 more every 24 hours so that there will be no more point in leaving your base at all.

Go find a use for all the toilets in the wasteland and take your "ideas" somewhere else.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 07:56:37 pm »

Yes, and make it so that from 2 brahmin you get 10 more every 24 hours so that there will be no more point in leaving your base at all.

Go find a use for all the toilets in the wasteland and take your "ideas" somewhere else.

Before first wipe, we had player which realy enjoyed the brahmin hunting etc.. So i can imagine players which will roleplaying in this way, they can sell hides or meat from this.. meat is very needed to make drugs, and there are not enough drugs in the wasteland :)

And i already founded the way how to use toilets.. Most of players, me too, are hiding there in combat :))
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 08:13:03 pm »

You can already sell and buy brahmin. And "breed" them by just walking around the map and enslaving new ones.

It'd be fun to watch how people react if suddenly farming like in facebook app was added for the lulz.

Back to topic. A map would be nice. Additional places... There are a few already in the south, dunno about the north.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 09:57:23 am »

You can already sell and buy brahmin. And "breed" them by just walking around the map and enslaving new ones.

It'd be fun to watch how people react if suddenly farming like in facebook app was added for the lulz.

Back to topic. A map would be nice. Additional places... There are a few already in the south, dunno about the north.

Actually I would support any idea that give players additional "proffesions" to play and some farm-base thingy would be lovely. No one says it should be easy to breed brahmins or grow plants etc, but it could be slightly more efective than harvesting then in wasteland but very time consuming (keep plants watered, brahmins fed and clean etc.). Or maybe add such breeding stuff into cities so you can help out brahmin owner not only with shoveling but truly work for him.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 03:28:37 pm »

or you could have your slaves bring up the brahmin and grow & tend the plants, in the end you could make your tent look like an oasis.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.