"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 07:33:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: NUKES :D  (Read 2249 times)

NUKES :D
« on: June 13, 2012, 05:52:54 pm »

a new weapon, atomic bomb!

you can place it on ground ,arm it and after some time it explodes exterminating all living things on map !

how about that? i leave details of its mechanics to group imagination...
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
Re: NUKES :D
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 06:00:54 pm »

yay now we can have nuke trolls and not just dynamite ones!

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:03:32 pm »

Even if it was good idea it wont be implemented :D

lets troll this topic
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 06:04:32 pm »

well now try to add some suggestion to avoid that - ie. guards could kill on sight if you have nuke in inventory
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 06:06:49 pm »

Then you would simply use a tank alt to shoot a guard and tell him to run to the other side of the map while your bomber goes into the city and drops it.  I don't see this adding anything to the game.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 06:19:53 pm »

Even if it was good idea it wont be implemented :D
lets troll this topic

course it wont  :D

but... did ANY suggestion was ever implemented?...

Then you would simply use a tank alt to shoot a guard and tell him to run to the other side of the map while your bomber goes into the city and drops it.

instead of attacking the suggestion,which is easy , try to imrove it! :) the fuse time could be long like 10 minutes and the shit on ground would be so big that anyone could see it and evacuate in time or defuse, imagine this mass hysteria! :D

I don't see this adding anything to the game.

what about sheer fun of having a BLAST ! :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:29:11 pm by maciek83 »
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 06:54:34 pm »

Retarded, and about everything in the last update was suggested in forum, some suggestions implemented exactly as described. So yeah devs do listen, they just don't act more than once a year.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:48:32 pm »

I don't see any point of this suggestions that can be improved that would make it a quality suggestion thus I cannot improve it.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 10:48:28 pm »

Retarded, and about everything in the last update was suggested in forum, some suggestions implemented exactly as described. So yeah devs do listen, they just don't act more than once a year.

humm, and exactly which change was suggested by forum users? just one example
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 10:58:23 pm »

What is this? I mean do suggestions are considered as some kind of jokes now?

I don't understand this, despite the server barely working, most content broken or just non-existant as caravan encounters, players still make suggestions and wonder if any of this will be implemented ...

for a moment i wanted to laugh like insane, but then i was touched by sadness.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:52 am »

humm, and exactly which change was suggested by forum users? just one example

Companions for one, changes in throwing perks, ranger perk shack, in your face, most of the changes really.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 18 queries.