"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 03:30:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Here is a suggestion  (Read 1527 times)

Lynch

• Headshot
Here is a suggestion
« on: June 10, 2012, 11:28:05 pm »

hows about havign a fucking pker mode that can be turned on and off. you know so some cockhead son of a bitch cant just murder you while you are talking to a fucking trader. having absolutly no goddamn way of defending yourself. This fuckign game is starting to piss me off and im ready to cut my fucking throat. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK BITCH!!!!!
is that gasoline i smell?
Re: Here is a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 11:44:44 pm »

hows about havign a fucking pker mode that can be turned on and off. you know so some cockhead son of a bitch cant just murder you while you are talking to a fucking trader. having absolutly no goddamn way of defending yourself. This fuckign game is starting to piss me off and im ready to cut my fucking throat. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK BITCH!!!!!

1- Fuck cities, traders and bartering. Real trading and caps are made with other players in safe places.

2- Don't rage, everything you own in this game is to be considered rubbish that'll disappear next wipe.

3- Get awareness then gtfo of NCR and never come back unless you want to chat with random people.

4- THAT'S A LOT OF E-RAGE AND CAPS-MOTHERFUCKING-FURY-LOCKZ BRAH! How old are you?

5- Welcome to 2238.

boatshift

• Evil birdman watches you sleep
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:45:28 am »

a solution make friends ...
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 02:14:01 am »

Just be happy you got to engage in interaction with other players

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 02:23:32 am »

Just come to NCR and trade with me, in game I'm Villian and I'm a trusted trader.  Hope to see you soon!
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 08:13:26 am »

This game has open all the time pvp, if you dislike this there are 99.8736% of all other mmo's in the world to choose from.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 19 queries.