"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:29:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Any Tibia players around?  (Read 6035 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Any Tibia players around?
« on: June 10, 2012, 08:56:49 pm »

Are there any Tibia players?
If you wish you can join me at Olympa server (non-pvp), or we can start at Inferna (pvp- enfo), as you wish...
h

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
Re: Any Tibia players around?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:07:18 pm »

Tibia used haymaker and critical miss

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 09:09:18 pm »

I used to play Tibia like 8 years ago.

It's not a bad game, I had lots of fun with it.

Real problem with games like that is that it comes to a point where you just grind and grind and grind.

Plus Tibia isn't exactly the kind of thing you'd like your friends finding while messing around with your computer.

Tomowolf

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:13:55 pm »

Well there are also group hunts, quests, warmode (between guilds), pk teams.
Since bot started to ruin this game, this is hard to have much fun, but still, after you setle down in this game with a cool team you can have a lot of fun.
Still There are other points of "win" in this game, - Non-pvp for having fun at hunt/quests etc(still you can enable war mode when you want, not stressfull), or join Open PVP for fun, or PVP-enfo - where player killing is just not even punished by game system, which In fact is very good for PVP players.
Tibia phenomen was about that was first of the MMORPGs which was for free and giving much, still free account guys in this game can play widely, much exp places for everyone (and botters cannot go there through, such places [I wont write because most of you might know and it would be obsolete]).
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:31:02 am by Graf »
h

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 09:40:48 pm »

I used to be bloody lootbag stealer and trap killer.... Ah, good times indeed.

Shame that it got shitted...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:43:19 pm by Uftak »

Tomowolf

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 09:50:57 pm »

Shame that it got shitted...
What do you mean by that?
h

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 09:58:58 pm »

What do you mean by that?
All of those pseudo-updates just killed its climate.... Ya know, ridin' horses (there's one car as far as I remember) in the caves and dungeons, manga outfits and other bullshits..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:03:32 pm by Uftak »

Tomowolf

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 10:04:20 pm »

All of those pseudo-updates just killed its climate.... Ya know, ridin' horses in the caves and dungeons, manga outfits and other bullshits..
Well and what it should be? Updates are updates, still its cool that new thingies are brought to game, still better update than nothing. Horses are horses, this aint Asian game, but European, so I woulnd't say those are "manga outfits"
Mounts are either way cool , but I can say that horses aint good there, others might be.
h

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 10:12:28 pm »

Im just curious how much change in that game.

Its still just grinding on some low moobs and pvp looks like sd sd sd uh uh sometimes mass fire tiles (i dont remember what its called)

I play when there was 4 server and end when was 7 how much is now?

Any real big difrence or still same shitty game like it was ?xD
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 10:17:34 pm »

Well there are also group hunts, quests, warmode (between guilds), pk teams.
Since bot started to ruin this game, this is hard to have much fun, but still, after you setle down in this game with a cool team you can have a lot of fun.
Still There are other points of "win" in this game, - Non-pvp for having fun at hunt/quests etc(still you can enable war mode when you want, not stressfull), or join Open PVP for fun, or PVP-enfo - where player killing is just not even punished by game system, which In fact is very good for PVP players.
Tibia phenomen was about that was first of the MMORPGs which was for free and giving much, still free account guys in this game can play widely, much exp places for everyone (and botters cannot go there through, such places [I wont write because most of you might know and it would be obsolete]).

I know all that, I played at a non-pvp world and as I said I had fun playing it.

I had a very good group, we were pretty friendly with each other, I simply got tired of endless grinding and throwing small stones at slimes most of the time.

I know the game is frequently updated with new stuff, problem is it takes too much IRL time if you want to start having real fun fast, and the botters used to make me rage.

And PVP worlds... Meh... I don't want to "bow down" to some fat kid that never leaves the PC for mercy.

It IS a great game, just needs less botters.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 10:19:54 pm »

still better update than nothing.
Open these spoiler boxes from first to last PLEASE

Tomowolf

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 10:21:13 pm »

Im just curious how much change in that game.

Its still just grinding on some low moobs and pvp looks like sd sd sd uh uh sometimes mass fire tiles (i dont remember what its called)

I play when there was 4 server and end when was 7 how much is now?

Any real big difrence or still same shitty game like it was ?xD
Well, much effects added, still its 2D, like it was, graphic didn't change but quality of it yes, its much more "eye-candy", pvp looks like normal - like in FO  - bigger team - bigger lvls = win, now there are 2 PVP enfo servers , about 16 Open PVP servers , and some Optional PVP servers, Online overall 28k players, very much players on non pvp servers (like 400 - 500), some less or same amount on Open pvp ,and smallest amount at PVP-enfo, about sayig players Iam talking about real players, not bots, because much of players just cheat the game, and while they play their main char, they use bots to get cash for main account hunts , wars etc. Still you can have fun, but real fun starts when you get premium account, and you can explore much more(also no bots on premium land, because now there is automatic tool which bans whole account, whenever its free or premium player botting).

Uftak - Its just your imagination, and that last one ... :D.

Oh and one more, there is a Flash client on which you can play (using google chrome) on website, it loads fast, and you have much FPS on it (no lags) , even Iam using this, its player-friendly :P.

Something about community - now there are much high-levels which host cleaning services every month big quests, and those small ones for free, there is also thread on mine game world, where newbies can ask for some basic stuff, so it sounds cool.
Today I was on hard "Banshee Quest" but I didn't have level requierment, thus I passed all seals with those guys cleaning (even Warlock seal, which was uber scarry for me thus I am 30 lvl druid, with only magic shield cast, those two warlocks left me at 100 mana left), and joined another quest for "Griffin Shield", still cool.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:30:21 pm by Tomowolf »
h

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 10:22:25 pm »

Uftak - Its just your imagination, and that last one ... :D.
Seems not only mine ;p

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 10:33:24 pm »

Shit! It was stronger than me.

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 11:35:54 pm »

I'm curious... Is Tibia still filled with brazilians asking for free items, polish players grieving everyone who isn't PL and americans chasing female characters thinking they're girls IRL?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 21 queries.