Author Topic: 3d models development  (Read 611770 times)

Re: 3d models development
« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2010, 05:35:45 pm »
once all work are done, I'm planning to send all models which are done by 2238 players to the developers of FOG
And since players made these models for 2238, not for FOG, you can't do that.
Not if all of them agree to use them in FOG.

Offline bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2010, 06:29:51 pm »
I've already sent mine to FOG, but I would love to get some info from the devs here, to tell us if there have been any improvements in the 3D section.
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #272 on: September 29, 2010, 08:12:36 pm »
And since players made these models for 2238, not for FOG, you can't do that.
Not if all of them agree to use them in FOG.
Definitely, I could only send those models, which are approved by their creators as available to upload to FOG.
p.s. you didn't created any model, so you shouldn't worry about that.

« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2010, 05:22:11 pm »
Definitely, I could only send those models, which are approved by their creators as available to upload to FOG.
Then that's ok.
p.s. you didn't created any model, so you shouldn't worry about that.
I'm just saying how the situation is. If you sent all models like you said here
I'm planning to send all models
some creators could be angry and you would be very worried. It's good that someone warned you ;)

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2010, 04:57:06 pm »
Can we get some info from devs already? Anything? Or this project/idea is already dead? Maybe some guy from GM's team can ask them to give us info about that. Wipe? :PPP
Don't call me your brother
'cause I ain't your fucking brother.
We fell from different cunts,
and your skins an ugly color!

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2010, 08:01:25 pm »
Can we get some info from devs already? Anything? Or this project/idea is already dead? Maybe some guy from GM's team can ask them to give us info about that. Wipe? :PPP

This projects is dead. Any information about 3 models, maybe don't make it and try make new sprites models for players or others graphics.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2010, 07:33:29 am »

Here's unfinished model of MA, made by GRAY (on russian forum). Yet, he needs some help with creating of textures for it. If anyone could help, it would be really handsome and would speed up his work.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 07:35:06 am by Graf »

Offline Gray

« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2010, 06:34:24 am »
made by GRAY (on russian forum)
Oh please, anything but the google translator. :-X Don't disgrace me ;)

And yes, I need some help with textures. My ones are awful.

Offline pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2010, 09:46:50 am »
I'm having problems opening the model files, but I can help with a 2d texture. I'd need the UV layout and the texture could help as well.
I don't know if fo uses normal maps but if yes then I can make a hi freq. map from the texture but it would need to be mixed with a low freq. map baked from the model.
If fo uses pre made AO or lighting then that would also baked from the model.
Does fo use shine maps?
I can do the baking only if I can open the model. 3ds, obj, dae or max saved with 2009 or lower - that's what I can open.
PM me if you want me to help.

Offline bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2010, 09:51:50 am »
This projects is dead. Any information about 3 models, maybe don't make it and try make new sprites models for players or others graphics.
dead you say, the 3d player model with metal armor says otherwise :D

Hope to see some more stuff ;)

//nvm  :P ill just go to here
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:11:15 pm by bikkebakke »
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

« Reply #280 on: October 24, 2010, 01:45:11 am »

Here's unfinished model of MA, made by GRAY (on russian forum). Yet, he needs some help with creating of textures for it. If anyone could help, it would be really handsome and would speed up his work.

A bit to big legs in my opinion, i mean the part in the middle of the body, also the torso should be more small down and wide upper parts. Otherwise, everything else looks okey (I dont mean to be harsh, but this is not a beauty contect) :)

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #281 on: October 24, 2010, 08:25:06 am »
A bit to big legs in my opinion, i mean the part in the middle of the body, also the torso should be more small down and wide upper parts. Otherwise, everything else looks okey (I dont mean to be harsh, but this is not a beauty contect) :)
You should mention, that there is 4 types of models available in the game - fat, strong, normal and wire. This model is seem to be strong one, so others could fit your description.

« Reply #282 on: October 24, 2010, 12:26:04 pm »
Hey guys!I have a qestion about put into the game 3d models.I paste default model but i dont understand how paste on she attributes: hair, hats, armor etc.Please help me!If may without scripting.

« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2010, 11:57:53 am »
Did someone make apa enclave model?

Offline gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2010, 12:31:36 pm »
I believe so, and besides, the standard VB PA aint gonna cut it, it just seems too, well, tight fitting, like a skintight tincan, I personally believe that the PA  and APA should look pretty menacing and bulky, and not need 5-6 different sizes depending on who's gonna wear it, it's big enough for anyone to fit in it, but I'm just voicing my opinion, if you don't like it, don't read it...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1