Author Topic: 3d models development  (Read 612474 times)

Offline bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
Re: 3d models development
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:45 pm »
Sounds like he wants the ammo boxes to look as they do know :/ iunno
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

Offline Gray

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2010, 09:41:27 am »
Now that you mention it, Winston, why didn't anyone modeled AMMO yet?
Because there are a lot of more complex objects need to be modelled.

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2010, 11:02:26 am »
Ammo can be modelled pretty much of fast and easy, but in the same time its use less because what would be the difference between 9mm bulllets and 10mm bullets on the ground? true, they would look the same.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2010, 11:07:07 am »

Incomplete

I'm pretty sure you can make ''fat'' ''skinny'' ''muscular'' the same as it's ''normal'', I'm pretty sure this was used also for Van Buren's Power Armor... Wait a minute - FOnline 2238 hasn't got APA nor PA. Good job anyway!
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Gray

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2010, 09:40:41 pm »
Wait a minute - FOnline 2238 hasn't got APA nor PA. Good job anyway!
Are BoS and Enclave present in FO 2238? Their members can not remain 2D whereas all other critters became 3D.

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:17 pm »
We don't need player models. We need armor and weapon models based on the Van Buren player models, which I have posted in here already twice.

If said nothing about any player models.O_o

Offline bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2010, 10:33:00 pm »
If said nothing about any player models.O_o

We don't need player models. We need armor and weapon models based on the Van Buren player models, which I have posted in here already twice.

and there are probably lots of other posts about that because I remember seeing them a bit everywhere :P
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2010, 12:37:44 pm »
What with weapons status? When we can see them in game or demo video?

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2010, 03:44:04 pm »
What with weapons status? When we can see them in game or demo video?

When it's done.
First all the players animations and models need to be finished.

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2010, 11:12:30 pm »
When it's done.
First all the players animations and models need to be finished.

can you tell us the % of the completion?

Offline Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2010, 02:35:53 pm »
Wow, realy when my friend told me its going to be 3D I didnt belive him, but now I do! Holy S =D! I cant wait for it ;]!

Offline Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2010, 02:39:15 pm »
Are BoS and Enclave present in FO 2238? Their members can not remain 2D whereas all other critters became 3D.

Yes, they are, so I guess we need 3D models for them. As Solar said, 3D era will be done when our beloved 3D modders will have made all the models :p
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Offline Pozzo

• Tim Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2010, 03:02:18 pm »
Gladly we don't need 3D models to play the game so they have time to do the job :D

Offline Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2010, 12:29:20 pm »
Are there any news on this? I remember that when the server was down, there were new models coming like every 5 hours and whole list was done in a few weeks. But since then awfully lot guns are "WAITING FOR CORRECTION" and there are no changes what so ever. Are there any active 3d modelers left?

« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2010, 04:47:05 pm »
Are there any news on this? I remember that when the server was down, there were new models coming like every 5 hours and whole list was done in a few weeks. But since then awfully lot guns are "WAITING FOR CORRECTION" and there are no changes what so ever. Are there any active 3d modelers left?

I can tell you what I think. And I think that 3d is not the only issue here – the game itself seems to be stagnant. Keep in mind  that the last changelog is from 10.06. It appears that nobody is doing anything to this game anymore.