Author Topic: 3d models development  (Read 611865 times)

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: 3d models development
« Reply #2250 on: March 20, 2012, 06:49:29 pm »
Heh, just noticed the femal icons are still the same.  ;D
Don't worry, I don't blame you. :P
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #2251 on: March 22, 2012, 09:11:23 pm »
Hi, guys!

made this metal kajigger
(it's 172 tris, 128px texture)

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #2252 on: March 23, 2012, 05:50:54 pm »
Looks nice to me.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #2253 on: March 24, 2012, 07:43:23 am »
Thanks! :)

« Reply #2254 on: March 27, 2012, 12:56:10 pm »
Are you guys using blender? Maybe i`ll try make some model..

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #2255 on: March 27, 2012, 05:03:57 pm »
Are you guys using blender? Maybe i`ll try make some model..
As who. I'm using Wings3D (no animation), I heard Karpov is using 3D max, and some others are using Blender

« Reply #2256 on: March 28, 2012, 07:29:17 am »
It's sad but I have to upgrade my pc to play fonline when it goes 3d, i went into a cave with centipedes and my netbook almost caught fire.

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #2257 on: March 29, 2012, 06:12:53 am »
It's sad but I have to upgrade my pc to play fonline when it goes 3d, i went into a cave with centipedes and my netbook almost caught fire.

Lol  :), but I guess you don't have an excellent performance with 2d either, do you?

« Reply #2258 on: March 29, 2012, 09:24:58 am »
Lol  :), but I guess you don't have an excellent performance with 2d either, do you?

2d runs fine, never less than 60 fps

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #2259 on: April 01, 2012, 08:55:50 am »
Has anyone tryed making more consumables? Like sandwiches or Brahmin Burger or something ?

Offline Gray

« Reply #2260 on: April 03, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »
Just lift up your netbook from the blanket ;) Used 3D models are not complex enough to cause the performance troubles you described. It seems about ventilation ;)

P.S. hello everyone, I'm not back, I'm still busy. I finally got my divorce, but now I 'm going to marry again %)
Maybe in autumn...

« Reply #2261 on: April 05, 2012, 03:15:07 am »
Just lift up your netbook from the blanket ;) Used 3D models are not complex enough to cause the performance troubles you described. It seems about ventilation ;)

P.S. hello everyone, I'm not back, I'm still busy. I finally got my divorce, but now I 'm going to marry again %)
Maybe in autumn...

6mb onboard video card

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #2262 on: April 05, 2012, 01:23:00 pm »
6mb onboard video card
How? How can you even run the internet?

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #2263 on: April 06, 2012, 10:25:29 pm »
Death is honor. Death is the delay of things. Death is not always the end of things. As long as there is someone, death means nothing. Has the Death come to reap polygons and textures from 3D development? Did Death even come in here? The question stays unanswered. The answer stays covered in fog. What? Could that be... There is no way it can... A sparkle in this gloomy place, a rather faint sparkle... THE ENCLAVE HAS ARRIVED!!! *pew pew, fvoom, boowm!*
As the Enclave officer made his steps, his hat was clearly visible. The Enclave arrived and took Death with them.

Something I made when was bored. The texture might need some finishing touches, but it doesn't matter anyway

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #2264 on: April 07, 2012, 12:13:47 pm »
Du'h. That's what we are doing here. Making random stuff to tease everyone and then go like "april trolls!".