Author Topic: 3d models development  (Read 611829 times)

Offline Surf

• это моё.
Re: 3d models development
« Reply #1935 on: July 18, 2011, 06:52:42 pm »
Looks quite good already. Most important thing is that it looks good on normal (100%) zoom level. It doesn't matter much if it looks worse when zoomed in (this is something to be expected).

« Reply #1936 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:41 pm »
They look real good I also played around with the female body though I was doing a different thing.
Here are some body types for females though Fallout had only one female body it was said they would be welcomed.

Middle one is the original.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #1937 on: July 18, 2011, 07:58:29 pm »
SmartCheetah - maybe a little bit more shadow in cleavage (gap between breasts).
Jotisz - I'd maybe make arms & legs a bit fatter / thinner, and increase / decrease breast size for fat / thin ones.

Otherwise all looking good I think.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #1938 on: July 21, 2011, 09:41:53 am »
I just wanted to say, that we are still working on the models, and there was some pretty significant progress lately. Here's the items, which me and Max Love did(from fonline.ru), actual credits can be seen on the misc. items tracker.

Download link

I'm also still looking forward for some works from you, guys.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:26:00 am by Graf »

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #1939 on: July 21, 2011, 10:49:52 am »
They look very good! You both did good job. Lately got enough free time to start modelling again (Yay!). Also, check your PM, Graf.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #1940 on: July 21, 2011, 07:57:58 pm »
Check the smoothing groups on the toy-doll and the white flower. They seem very "edgy".

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #1941 on: July 21, 2011, 08:20:13 pm »
Check PMs once again Graf, sent you some stuff I did.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #1942 on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:05 pm »
I have baked some fresh Bread with iradiated corn flour  ^^ . Here it is.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/509/breadg.jpg

Here is v1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77FIJRV7

And version 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6F4RQIC

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/bread2u.jpg/

Description: You have no idea how someone could still bake fresh bread in these conditions. Either way it's food.

I was thinking it could be used to restore health more or less like a Healing Powder but it will also add some radiation.Would be great if it could be added in game.I know texture is crappy a bit but I did not find a better one on gughel.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:11:21 pm by Gob »

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #1943 on: July 21, 2011, 11:48:31 pm »
Maybe it's just the angle, but at the moment it looks a bit like a coconut ;) , maybe stretch the model a bit on one axis so it looks less like a "ball"? Texture is ok I think, some "junk" food items won't hurt, so it's fine imo.

Offline Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
« Reply #1944 on: July 22, 2011, 12:45:26 am »
I have baked some fresh Bread with iradiated corn flour  ^^ . Here it is.

Can we see a picture?

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #1945 on: July 22, 2011, 12:51:31 am »
Maybe it's just the angle, but at the moment it looks a bit like a coconut ;) , maybe stretch the model a bit on one axis so it looks less like a "ball"?

I wanted to be similar to this

Don't really look like ball try opening the modell with wings 3d or 3ds max. I mean I tryed to make it more flat and a bit wide too but then it looked like a turd ^^
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:55:00 am by Gob »

Offline Handyman

• Zostałem Południowcem !
« Reply #1946 on: July 22, 2011, 11:52:06 am »
Gob i think Surf meant to make "screen" in different angle like your bread is now as  I but he wants to make it like / to see from diff angle ;P

Can't wait till next upadte !
Why would you argue with someone, while you can kill him.

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #1947 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:21 pm »
Made a lock, elegant suit color variations and rescaled, restretched etc. for the strong man, waiting for Graf (as I sent it all to him)

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #1948 on: July 22, 2011, 12:46:43 pm »
Done, uploaded lock (by Haraldx) and bread (by Gob). Added new colors of the elegant suit. All of them looks pretty cool to me. Also, updated the armors spreadsheet.

Offline Haraldx

« Reply #1949 on: July 22, 2011, 01:16:19 pm »
All of them looks pretty cool to me.
Even the one named "armor_male_suit absolute fail"? I have no idea how did I come up with something like that.