"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 07:19:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Pushing brahmins  (Read 1455 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Pushing brahmins
« on: March 08, 2010, 07:20:28 pm »

As hardworking part-time member of Clean Wasteland Society, i suggest pushing brahmins away to get shovel access to their crap.
Or perhaps using shovel with "g", while being beneath the critter, because it sucks to wait for them to move a hex forth and a second later, back.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Pushing brahmins
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 07:49:53 pm »

what the heck, lets clean the wasteland, i agree with your suggestion :>
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 09:27:33 pm »

Using shovel on brahmin could cause it to move away. Let's treat it as if the character is poking the cow to make it move. And there is a 5% chance you get kicked in the groin.
<Izual> Let's crash server

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 09:38:56 pm »

Using shovel on brahmin could cause it to move away. Let's treat it as if the character is poking the cow to make it move. And there is a 5% chance you get kicked in the groin.

+1

Simple/useful/time and nerve saving.

DrapiChrust

• . . . SAY CHEESE . . .
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 12:12:33 pm »

+ 1 for intentions
-10 for executing them

Sorry, this is a reasonable idea, but allowing that will mean that you'll have too look for your 'crapmakers' somewhere around exit grid. Sadly, there are some assholes players around, who will run brahmin off as far as possible just to make others players game more irritating. A big 'NO' from me
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 12:23:49 pm »

+ 1 for intentions
-10 for executing them

Sorry, this is a reasonable idea, but allowing that will mean that you'll have too look for your 'crapmakers' somewhere around exit grid. Sadly, there are some assholes players around, who will run brahmin off as far as possible just to make others players game more irritating. A big 'NO' from me

But brahmins can become smarter and when they leave thier location (brahmin pen), they instantly returning to random point of it's location.

Or just when you use shovel on brahmin, this brahmin goes in random point of it's location (brahmin pen).
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

DrapiChrust

• . . . SAY CHEESE . . .
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 12:37:02 pm »

Or just when you use shovel on brahmin, this brahmin goes in random point of it's location (brahmin pen).

This sounds safer.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 03:02:41 pm »

And the 5% chance to get kicked could stack for each prod :p
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 03:19:09 pm »

I suggest this to enhance the "fun" factor in shitshoveling ;

Make it so that you can tip over brahmin with the context menu.  Each time you succesfully put a brahmin on its side you get a luckroll wich *might* produce a fresh piece of genuine brahmin crap.  This would also need some extra floating text for the brahmin..
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.