"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 09:59:27 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: This era Rain's Drama.  (Read 6178 times)

This era Rain's Drama.
« on: May 08, 2012, 04:57:25 am »

Allright guys.i know i am hunted everywhere by some gang,and i am just curious to know who are they.Show yourself,if you are a man..!
That s all because of a frequence we once shared in the past,and we both want to keep.Why not being allied,why not being friend,as we always been,Dave..?I asked Malice song about using that freq,and it was allright for her,so damn,why keep hating..?I don t care if you know where we are,and i won t hurt you if i know where are your guys,you can even have an extra help sometimes...just distress for it.

I noticed a name between the various bounty hunters,wind.THAT wind..?the guy we shared my home with last era..?..being hunt down by your old commies sucks.So,i want to know if it was them who looked for my head,or just a pathetic random other bounty hunter team well payed.

Are you laughing Dave,do you like it..?

(last era everyone loved the khan's revenge friendship betrayal drama,let s see if people like this one too..)
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
Re: This era Rain's Drama.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 05:16:14 am »

There is no "team" hunting you.  Just me.  Singular.  Solo.  One guy.

I know you want to play the persecuted, and bask in the glow of the drama with this thread.  That's fine. 

I already told you everything I had to tell you.  I already tried to resolve this issue with your "team".  I tried to resolve this issue with YOU.  Hell, I even tried sending you a PM.  Too bad your inbox was full.

Bottom line, you and your team insulted two very good friends of mine, and I cannot abide by that.

Game on, motherfucker.  You guys are my new project.

Dave/Wind Drift
Iguana Pete's sister

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 05:18:47 am »

Drama...

So what if your being hunted down, start a new character, start a new life! :D

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 05:48:12 am »

There is no "team" hunting you.  Just me.  Singular.  Solo.  One guy.

I know you want to play the persecuted, and bask in the glow of the drama with this thread.  That's fine. 

I already told you everything I had to tell you.  I already tried to resolve this issue with your "team".  I tried to resolve this issue with YOU.  Hell, I even tried sending you a PM.  Too bad your inbox was full.

Bottom line, you and your team insulted two very good friends of mine, and I cannot abide by that.

Game on, motherfucker.  You guys are my new project.

Dave/Wind Drift

1000 cap bounty on screenshot of "dave", 1500 if screenshot has /e shits in mouth
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 05:56:42 am »

1000 cap bounty on screenshot of "dave", 1500 if screenshot has /e shits in mouth

I'll pay 5k to whoever posts that picture here.
Iguana Pete's sister

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 06:55:01 am »

We needa know the ingame name to get a pic of you though.... And im suspecting the 5k thing was sarcastic but im still going to try to get that pic
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 07:01:10 am »

We needa know the ingame name to get a pic of you though.... And im suspecting the 5k thing was sarcastic but im still going to try to get that pic

I'm dead serious.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 10:50:10 am »

Oh no, you better look out Dave! He has a 1000 cap bounty on you, it's all over man!

You can get 1000 caps in a half hour by farming mobsters. That's fucking pocket change.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 05:17:23 pm »

Hahaha...well,if you want to meet Dave and earn the bounty,just stick close to my ass,i leave more traces than a drunk elephant,i am always north.

Before you appeared in town Dave,we had to fight a trololo alt big gunner sneaky nader fastrelog team,so in that mess,i tought everyone wanted my head,while it was in reality just an ordinary TC ape match.Fine,you can come,though it would have been so great to stay from the same side,your rifle would be so useful for us,as much as your experience.And as you have seen,we have sooo many green guys that town controlling isn t easy at all,especially when,as a RP team,we use random channel (ofc always previously changed..) to coordinate in town during action,whic is hard as hell as you may imagine,especially with lack of experience.

Still fun anyway.Do as you want Dave,you know where to find us.And come meet me in the wild,i love that kind of terrain much more than town one.

@alexandrite: I won t change my name,it means so much for me,for many old friend and enemies...

Xsingr,you should consider the option of making an ape,add it to our base and follow us in action mate..!I wish i could help you with the gorgon caravan stuff,and i will do that for sure.

For anybody,the pm box is not full anymore,but please,post your drama here,and let's make it a wonderful,personal,deep drama related story.Or even a quest,who knows.Let's see how it develops.

Kaboom bro,you are always in the middle of my drama's,if you are free,consider joining this dirty mess too.You know my channel,haven t changed since you raped my base last season!
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »

Kaboom bro,you are always in the middle of my drama's,if you are free,consider joining this dirty mess too.You know my channel,haven t changed since you raped my base last season!

And there inlies the problem. "Your" channel happens to be the same one I gave you and which I have used for nearly 4 years since I started playing this game.

Havn't heard from you or seen you use it in nearly a year since you offended Malice (who really just didn't want to talk to you when you asked for permission) and walked away from the group that used it and then one day, nearly a year later, you decide it belongs to your faction who now pollutes OUR airwaves with idiot drivle.

That channel was reserved for trusted people, not some kindegarden.

People of course have jacked it before, temporarlity and then lost interest, But no one has ever claimed ownership of it until you did yesterday, and now Me today. Difference is I actually concieved it 3 years before you claim to have done.

If you can't even summon the creativity to think of your own 4 digit number then I don't expect much of a future for your team.

just sayin
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:41:24 am by jonny rust »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 01:51:02 am »

Oh no, you better look out Dave! He has a 1000 cap bounty on you, it's all over man!

You can get 1000 caps in a half hour by farming mobsters. That's fucking pocket change.

Uh yeah, your point is :)

To Rain, I forgot what station you rock, PM me and I will gladly shove a rocket up their asshole.  Murder for hire, drama for free.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Alexandrite

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 10:42:09 pm »

For every time a new thread/event occurs and tension or drama appears, you owe me 1 cap XD

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 03:42:19 am »

u mad?

Please donate the caps reward to charity. Throw it at noobs in NCR.

Alexandrite

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 03:55:00 am »

nah i'm not mad... but u owe me 2 caps now >:D

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 04:06:41 am »

lol, why would I be mad?

4 players and 2 mercs?  If I was worried I wouldn't have sent the distress in the first place, knowing you had 10 minutes to gather everyone together.

I got what I came for, which was some of your character names... which I noticed you blacked out.  I helped you out, below.

I also got a forum account out of the deal - NICE WORK!  Now I can search your posts for more info to use.

;D

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:17:06 am by Wind_Drift »
Iguana Pete's sister

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.