"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 07:48:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Maverick  (Read 4296 times)

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass
Maverick
« on: May 07, 2012, 11:42:51 pm »

yes people, apk has failed, as those ideologies that go down and become obsolete because their foundations dont match with the way they act.
when i started playing i wanted to make something different in the wasteland, to help people out and try to make it a better place, i joined a gang and i started to work out in those ideals and stuff. but with time the game itself showed me the truth: there is no APK,APK is just an excuse to pk.
i got myself killed thousands of times(as everyone in this game) and much of them were in hands of apk players when i was goin to den to trade some slaves or i got into some mining run armed with my rifle(jsut for self defense),or lots of different situations.
"pks always try to undermine our codes" "we cant risk ourselves" blah blah blah.
sadly there will never be a safe mining, a safe farming,how comes that i get killed several times in a town controlled by Sarmatians,or Children of Atom(i dont mean offense to you)?
i just got dissapointed with the fake dream of a peaceful wasteland
i ve been in the bright side of the wasteland for too long,and i only got sick of stupid politics and submission and hipocricy, altough i wont leave my loyalty behind now its time to go to the other side of the fence, time to be a raider,time to PK.

Maverick is on the loose
Re: Maverick
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:55:05 pm »

such a life in zone...

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 01:26:37 pm »

Its just a stupid game without game mechanics how to recognise who is and isnt APK. You can recognize who is good and who is bad, who has fun in the repeated killing bluesuits (lulz or stuff).  Anyway in APKs gangs still exist much more better, good people than in PK gangs and equation that APKs = PKs is wrong. Best not to take this game seriously, because does not really deserve it. :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:38:44 pm by Termap »
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:10:02 pm »

Here lies Maverick, a devoted APK and fellow TLC carebear. He will be missed dearly by many, just as much as we miss our Purple Robes. (Well, i sure do miss my purple robes...)

Now a quote from him:

its easy to baserape or pk, its easy to loot from the people that gives you a place in a community of friendly players. all that you guys do, its DAMN easy. i can tell you that i feel most satisfied when i kill an asshole like you than kiling some bluesuit or raping a base of somebody that trusts me. and by doing what we do we may get baseraped or any crap you may say with that lying mouth you have, but we also find good and trustable people

One day, i'll have Purple Robes, oh so many. And then we won't have a care in the world.
And we can be together forever! FOREVER I SAY!

...But until then, Good Luck with your travels, and may the wastes treat you fairly.
Everything must change.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:31:19 pm »

My god, looks like this shit never get old...

OXXON

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 02:35:22 pm »

...But until then, Good Luck with your travels, and may the wastes treat you fairly.

same to you boon,

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 04:13:24 pm »

That's the problem. You say "Imma doin' quest!" OK, we let you in. You scout us. 5 minutes later 20 of your friends, each with 2-3 alts ready on the world map just in case is invading the town. They never know if you're scout or guy who's going to do the quest. That's the problem with "being APK" in the north.

As for the Sarmatians, the group itself is not Anti-PK, it's often mistaken with APK just because we try to don't shoot people just like that if possible.

avv

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 04:30:18 pm »

i ve been in the bright side of the wasteland for too long,and i only got sick of stupid politics and submission and hipocricy, altough i wont leave my loyalty behind now its time to go to the other side of the fence, time to be a raider,time to PK.

What politics and hipocricy? AFAIK no gang or faction has sworn to protect nuubs in or sworn not to kill everyone on sight. You can't expect something that wasn't promised.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

OXXON

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 05:59:11 pm »

What politics and hipocricy? AFAIK no gang or faction has sworn to protect nuubs in or sworn not to kill everyone on sight. You can't expect something that wasn't promised.

thats why APK its a lie. sadly, you dont make wasteland a better place, just a battlefield aginst two sides wich division is really blurry(sorry for my bad english), always washing their hands whenever someone complains about being killed by one of your members or anything else.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 06:07:07 pm »

thats why APK its a lie. sadly, you dont make wasteland a better place, just a battlefield aginst two sides wich division is really blurry(sorry for my bad english), always washing their hands whenever someone complains about being killed by one of your members or anything else.

I partially agree with you,but trust me on one thing..there is a very wide difference between scumbags and gentlemens...
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

avv

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 06:20:33 pm »

But who are these apks you are talking about? There's no antipks around so it's pretty weird to expect them to appear and help you out.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

OXXON

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 06:31:12 pm »

I partially agree with you,but trust me on one thing..there is a very wide difference between scumbags and gentlemens...

i agree with that. as i always was aloyal member of my faction and never do something of scumbag, i will remain the same, i wont  baserape or that kind of things...

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 06:47:02 pm »

What the heck Boon Lived? You can still get Purple Robes I have some :)
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 07:17:08 pm »

den is biggest warzone along w n reno last few days :D
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 07:18:38 pm »

APK its a lie
there is only PK.
Through PK, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

You failed. I disappointed in you. Your will power isn't strong enough to resist PK side and stop believing in APK. You deserve suffering and never find yourself and live in anger.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.