"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:13:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Extended Capacitor Battery?  (Read 1300 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Extended Capacitor Battery?
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:21:01 am »

Extended Capacitor Battery, does it exist?  Does it require a blueprint?  What is required to construct one?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: Extended Capacitor Battery?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 07:31:15 am »

What is that for? The battery.
Back In-Game :D

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 07:42:11 am »

bigger ammo pack in plasma pistol and for super cattle prod (i think) and maybe for bigger ammo cap for laser rifle
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 08:04:53 pm »

Yeah, i can build the improved capacitor with energy prof 2, but plasma pistol needs extended capacitor? Is this an error?
"Sorry for the inconvenience."  God

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 10:11:43 pm »

Yeah, i can build the improved capacitor with energy prof 2, but plasma pistol needs extended capacitor? Is this an error?

Well, that's what I'm trying to find out.  According to wiki the improved capacitor is for the super cattle prod which I couldn't care less about.  I want the extended Capacitor Battery which isn't even in my fixboy, so I'm wondering if it is a bp item or bugged.  Maybe a dev could confirm (I'm gonna go out on a limb and say bugged like everything else).
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 02:30:15 am »

Well, that's what I'm trying to find out.  According to wiki the improved capacitor is for the super cattle prod which I couldn't care less about.  I want the extended Capacitor Battery which isn't even in my fixboy, so I'm wondering if it is a bp item or bugged.  Maybe a dev could confirm (I'm gonna go out on a limb and say bugged like everything else).
did anyone ever get bak to you to let you know?
i need to know...
magz you cunt...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 12:53:43 pm »

i have this in my fix boy from 2ew prof. , also it is usefull just for super cattle prod and ext. cap. fo0r plasma pistol (32 ammo instead of 16)

Let the Force be with You.

ronon dex

• Sateda my planet was destroyed.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 10:53:45 pm »

http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Extended_Capacitor_Battery
Blue-Print has not been implemented, so item is presently unattainable.
Sorry, my english is bad.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:58 am »

one thing is the Improved Capacitor Battery, that you do have with EW lvl2 but thats for the cattle prod, and the other one its the Extended Capacitor Battery for the laser rifle and stuff that i think its bugged or at least you need the bps and, like ronon dex said, has not been implemented
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 22 queries.