"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:14:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Need Advice - Lifegiver vs. Damage Res.  (Read 1310 times)

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
Need Advice - Lifegiver vs. Damage Res.
« on: April 27, 2012, 03:36:51 pm »

Hello.

I would like to know your opinion of character which has 245 HP + 25% damage resistance, 10% resist critical chance versus. 285 HP and no damage resistance. What do you think is more usefull or better? I know,it depends on milion elements,but I would like to have PVE and PVP character.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Need Advice - Lifegiver vs. Damage Res.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:10:59 pm »

25% damage resistance against what? (Normal, Fire etc..)

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:13:45 pm »

25% damage resistance against what? (Normal, Fire etc..)

As was written at the perk text,so against only normal.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:24:57 pm »

they say lifegiver is better
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 04:43:01 pm »

they say lifegiver is better

Who say? Without any +% DR you might be deadhex from avenger. 120hp bursts from range hurts too. 70-90 bursts with 15% DR, so it looks like you have to answer who you fight mostly. If against EW or SG snipers, then go for lifegiver. If against biggunners, then i suggest buff DR.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 04:49:23 pm »

40hp means +20% hp, thats why some say its better than thougness
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 05:29:31 pm »

But Even tougher gives treshold too, so it isnt only +10% DR. thats why it works better when you fight against BGner.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 06:26:52 pm »

It depends what kind of build (weapon) you have and where and how you use it. Avenger in reno? take tougness. Rocket for tc? take lifegiver.

If you have high PE you can also just try to avoid snipers as much as possible instead of stacking HP or anti crit perks. It's not too good either to rely completely on defence.

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 06:35:53 pm »

It depends what kind of build (weapon) you have and where and how you use it. Avenger in reno? take tougness. Rocket for tc? take lifegiver.

If you have high PE you can also just try to avoid snipers as much as possible instead of stacking HP or anti crit perks. It's not too good either to rely completely on defence.

Lets say, combinated Big Gunner with Small gunner, who will mainly hunt Encounters in urban area for blueprients,but will be able to take down players, who I meet during this doing :)
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 07:13:34 pm »

Toughness is good for anti burst/pve and rt combat, in my experience a char with 200 hp and toughness/man of steel lasts a lot longer than a 290 hp char.
man of steel is good against anything that can crit making you less able to injure/knock down and reduces the damage you take which i think is way more useful than a bit more hp. If LG didnt waste 2 perk slots with shitty low lvl versions of itself I'd think it was better but high FA skil couple with defensive perks gives your roughly 400 hp worth of bulletsponge. The speed at which you lose hp with no defensive perks outweighs the 90 hp imo. The trick is having defense while still doing good damage.

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 12:35:37 am »

Toughness is good for anti burst/pve and rt combat, in my experience a char with 200 hp and toughness/man of steel lasts a lot longer than a 290 hp char.
man of steel is good against anything that can crit making you less able to injure/knock down and reduces the damage you take which i think is way more useful than a bit more hp. If LG didnt waste 2 perk slots with shitty low lvl versions of itself I'd think it was better but high FA skil couple with defensive perks gives your roughly 400 hp worth of bulletsponge. The speed at which you lose hp with no defensive perks outweighs the 90 hp imo. The trick is having defense while still doing good damage.

Great,thank you.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.