"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:31:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Reputation affects only barter and shoot outside town/in town  (Read 826 times)

My idea to players can be idolized just for be protected in desert, or just dont get shoot from guard, and also to trade, not for abusing player killing, including players with 1+k reputation.

As far as i know - price for sell / buy raising dropping in good amount after investements in reputation.

for example i can sell some stuff not for 19800, with 0 rep but for 23500 with 700 or 900+ and even more caps with 1+k rep, wonder what price with 1.5k +.

also rep gained by trading is abit too low, after i sell stuff for 120k and didnt got items for like 200-1500 caps per 1 time, i got +30 or abit more rep.

actually after i sold stuff for about 1million to gun runners i raised rep from 600 to 900 rep cap.

and for do not be killed in town by idolized person just remove feature to kill with no shoot from guard in town.

Let the Force be with You.

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
Re: Reputation affects only barter and shoot outside town/in town
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:39:45 am »

I would also add that the reputation is decreasing to fast.

I.e. I got a character with rep of 1k in Gun Runners. After week or so the rep was lowered by 600 or more.
Currently retired.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 01:43:30 pm »

for me it is 100 - 150 rep for more than 24 hours afk.

not so hard if have car and can deliever package to sf, but abit hard to wait each 2or 4 hour to make quest again.

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 02:20:52 pm »

I do have a car, and I do as you wrote, but it kinda annoying to repeat the quest again and again.

I would prefer to gain reputation for using workbench in gun runners factory, but this a thing for another thread.
Currently retired.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 02:49:12 pm »

I do have a car, and I do as you wrote, but it kinda annoying to repeat the quest again and again.

I would prefer to gain reputation for using workbench in gun runners factory, but this a thing for another thread.

I think rep gained not by quests but by crafted tier 2 items at un runners can be better system at all, maybe to be allowed to workbench at gr you need craft some amount of tier 1 items, at simple workbench.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.