yes
- 43 (53.1%)
no
- 3 (3.7%)
i like pie
- 35 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Previous TC back , please !  (Read 4687 times)

Killer Rabbit

Re: Previous TC back , please !
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 05:47:41 pm »

This tc system suck. I must agree with t888
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 06:00:50 pm »

Current TC isnt what we have expected from it, but step back to former TC is even worse if you ask me.

I disagree.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:04:26 pm by T-888 »

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 07:01:49 pm »

i vote yes, but i want TC with time windows. Time windows gives players possibility to play regulary.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 07:06:59 pm »

TC windows wouldn't be bad , i haven't played them , but i sure would like to try them out. I hear that those were epic times , where fun existed and good gameplay , but developers maybe don't care about the community. After all they just make their own game. :(

Point still stays , anything is better than current. As far as i understand it's not much work for a developer to copy paste some scripts and update the server again so we can enjoy some form of working TC until proper fixes are done. Poll might as well show 100 yes and 0 no , somehow i don't believe that would make a difference.

At this moment , i already have the feeling that this poll/topic is just a lost cause and we will have to play with no TC for another half year maybe. Sorry for being pessimistic , but it's just how things are and will be.

Some simple reply from devs saying " we are considering " , " no " , " yes " would be nice , but i think that's a too big luxury to have. Or maybe not ?

See http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,23548.0.html rat quest is important , but TC isn't. :(
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:23:12 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 07:25:20 am »

I don't read one comment and rush off and implement whatever they say, I read lots of them and watch fights from sneak (helps being able to see the whole map sometimes ;)), think about if they have a valid point, spot if there are consistent themes running through them all and then come up with something which will address the problem.

I wonder if he watches us sit in the toilet too.
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.