"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 10:23:38 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ban/Moderate, douple post/tripple topic  (Read 607 times)

Ban/Moderate, douple post/tripple topic
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:18:46 pm »

I suggest to use ban for users which active in this nonsense.
Also i suggest to use premoderated function for [create new topic] function, because of alot useless, weird, sad, nonsense, retarded and from time to time 0-10% speech fake trade topics, which is half topics at trade board.

New and wish to trade ? I think if player is new he need at least month to ask questions and simply find how to play, and even need to spend alot time to become valueable trader.

No newbie can find ca bp or buy 1k super stimpaks at first day of gaming, this is ridiculous, so why not simply not allow >25% speech accaunts to trade board.

With double post  double-tripple-ten/same like other/same like before topics/posts from some polish and mostly from some *helpfull* users this forum got new junk, even welcome fonline board exist.

Why not make LOLTOPICIMAGREAT for uberleader of coc ot tlc, which was suggested for him 100 times, or even more times.

he can have own board at hidden subforum or own forum, where he/people like him can make gang issues/trade boards with fake alt traders and alot useless troll spam with faction related stuff.

for double post - why not just remove function to add new post in same board for 1 user after post.

remove topic creation at 1 board for 1 forum alt/user at faction related stuff. also please, remove all The Lost Childer topics at gang/faction issues boards. it is impossible to not hate/like this spam/useless topics.

what i just say: :D
::add moderation to post reply(fixed by 1, someone other need to reply to avoid double post)::
::ip banplease remove spam from some players::
::allow only high speech users to trade board::
::fix topic/user-at-one board per 1 or few topics::
::pre moderated topics creation, not so hard if it is 5-15 topics per day, or even 0 per day::

Let the Force be with You.
Re: Ban/Moderate, douple post/tripple topic
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:55:28 am »

You can know how to play without having a high % I know someone that has played for years and has 0% and a personnal friend of mine also has 0%. Even i only have 10% atm.

Unless you want a hell of alot of spam/junk posts designed to raise speech you can't put a set % number needed to trade because alot of players don't post an aweful lot or feel the need.

Lets face it the forum isnt very busy and it can quite a task to find a topic you actually want to comment on or can be bothered.

And btw, i found a FSC within my first few days so it is possible to find some nice things even before making a forum account. Also take into consideration that not every has a forum accountn I've played in previous sessions but only made a forum account in this one, whats to say players do not play and find something to sell then make an account?

It'd be unfair to penalise players who don't post much because a few keep making junk accounts to scam trade.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 22 queries.