"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 10:49:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Experience help?  (Read 1921 times)

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
Re: Experience help?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 02:29:01 pm »

Craft some greasu gun and a lot of ammo. Find encounter centaurs vs floaters/allients/fire gecko/death claws. Wait until they will fight with each other. If any of them are going towards you just hit them once with signle shot and they'll change they aim.
Then burst one by one from one hex. Do like this until you reach 15 lvl and will be able to pick Silent Death perk.
After that you should have like +200 to sneak skill, so you are keep searching for the same encounters, but with active sneak skill. Wait until they will fight against each other and then kill one by one standing behind them and beeing in the sneak mode. Auto critt guaranted. if you will have better critt perk (which is simply essential perk for sneaker) it should take maximum 3 shoots per critter to kill.
But remember that after your attack the sneak mode disapear so you'll need to active this mode once again before shooting. If you will pick this strategy it's better to use a gun like magnum/14mm pistol or .223 pistol as these have the best dmg ingame, which make your critical attacks more deadly and effective.

Or simply keep staying with the bursting mode, since 0,45 is easy to craft as hell.

Currently retired.
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 10:03:59 pm »

Alright. all of this is noted and I thank you all, but I'm having trouble with a build, SG and sneak are ok to have, but Im not sure how to fit the third tag in, and set up stats right to fit it, any help on that?
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 10:44:36 am »

Alright. all of this is noted and I thank you all, but I'm having trouble with a build, SG and sneak are ok to have, but Im not sure how to fit the third tag in, and set up stats right to fit it, any help on that?
First aid for RT (you can't use during TB) and more encounters.
Outdoorsman for less encounters and faster world travel.

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 08:59:02 pm »

did what you guys said, got so much money, blew off so many hours, and walked into NCR for one second and got killed from some random lazer from the sky... FRUSTRATION... back to square one... any ideas on how to get any weps or armor that isnt leather jackets or mausers or 10mm.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 09:15:42 pm »

did what you guys said, got so much money, blew off so many hours, and walked into NCR for one second and got killed from some random lazer from the sky... FRUSTRATION... back to square one... any ideas on how to get any weps or armor that isnt leather jackets or mausers or 10mm.

you can kill trappers for metal armour

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:27 pm »

Craft? :d
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:59:35 pm »

for me its too hard to get caps, I shovel for an hour get 1k caps maybe then die... really want to armor smith, but dont know how to get easy caps so was looking for recommendations.

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 10:12:09 pm »

for me its too hard to get caps, I shovel for an hour get 1k caps maybe then die... really want to armor smith, but dont know how to get easy caps so was looking for recommendations.
The most simple money, it to catch slaves. Most easier a rave party near Den. For each slave 100-250 caps (child-woman-man-strong man). For simple slaver is required 3 CHA without Party point (ppoints are absolutely not necessary to slaves, but they are necessary for mercs to catch more slaves), you can to catch 2 slave for 1 time. You sell to Metzger and catch once again.
Also it is not hard to catch Lone Wanderer, near NCR if i not forgot, selling in Vortis Hold Center.

Earlier at Grisham in Modoc there was a cyclic quest on delivery of meat jerky on bars.
Also quest in SF with Ants, If I have not forgotten for it give moneyю
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:17:17 pm by Zloj_Varg »
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 10:18:55 pm »

thanks, but will being a slaver effect my reputation??

Zloj_Varg

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 10:22:00 pm »

thanks, but will being a slaver effect my reputation??
Strong effect. Especially at Rangers NSR. But you can to use, for example, a hand-to-hand alt for gain money ::)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.