"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:14:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Companion Knowledgebase  (Read 3382 times)

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Re: Companion Knowledgebase
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 12:31:48 pm »

Still, for prolonged enjoyment of their company, I would strongly suggest issuing the command to flee after combat and leave the encounter only after they do, since so far this seems to be a good way to actually keep them.

Or leaving them at your base. I have found a total of three throwing companions (One at Gizmo's, One at the Scumpit, and One at Becky's) that I have equipped with plasma grenades at the entrance to my personal base. Dying at a base or similar location seems to respawn the companion as desired, but it doesn't seem to lower loyalty (<--- Need help making sure of this.)

Also, has anyone seen them spawn at the San Fran tanker bar, or any of Klamath's bars?

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 03:56:14 pm »

Companions armors are NOT detoriorating when they get hitted or killed. Armor can break or detoriorate only when companion dies with brutal dead animation. my companions were wearing CA's very long time and armor was 100/100 all time.

And here is useful tip. When you die on enco and your companions will survive, they automatically join your party on world map. but they're on "stay here" mode and you need tell them to follow you again. if you wont change their mode and If you enter any enco and leave map before you change them to "Let's go" mode, they will permamently disappear. Its very important to make them follow you after your death. (lost 2 very good companions this way)
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 04:11:12 pm »

Companions armors are NOT detoriorating when they get hitted or killed. Armor can break or detoriorate only when companion dies with brutal dead animation. my companions were wearing CA's very long time and armor was 100/100 all time.

And here is useful tip. When you die on enco and your companions will survive, they automatically join your party on world map. but they're on "stay here" mode and you need tell them to follow you again. if you wont change their mode and If you enter any enco and leave map before you change them to "Let's go" mode, they will permamently disappear. Its very important to make them follow you after your death. (lost 2 very good companions this way)

great tips. so if i got this right its:
1. you spawn
2. go to worldmap
3. then order let's go mode
4  ?? ??
5. profit
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 06:36:28 pm »

thanks for the suggestions, I will add them to the list right away.

Chewbakka

• Sarmatians
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 12:29:35 am »

Aye frustration with companions...grabbed a BGer last night...gave him a flamer to test...not enough AP to shoot and stood there to die. Had him set to respawn at tent, never did. Not too upset he didn't respawn, obviously, but scary if they won't.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 05:56:10 pm »

just wanna know if there are any bars in necropolis
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 04:25:55 am »

updated with more information from Brujah. Also bumping it since people might get into companions again after the last update.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.