"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 06, 2024, 06:20:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Do you know what is purpose of this item?

Yes
- 18 (54.5%)
No
- 15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Easter  (Read 10132 times)

Re: Easter
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 11:34:52 pm »

At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up for being black, since your country's gun control is so damn strict, even your freakin police don't have guns, only armed response units.
How little you know my American friend.
There is a lot of shootings in this country - it just isn't plastered in view of the public most of the time.
Black people do get shot for being black.
The gun control isn't that strict,unless your comparing it to America. Legally every firearm you own must be registered and you must apply for a license which entails background checks. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_Kingdom
Regular police don't carry guns true enough but don't think that only armed response units carry guns as there is a lot of different police groups that are armed most obvious is most airports and military bases.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Easter
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:42 am »

Black people do get shot for being black.
  Bull...  Shit...  The reason the KKK kills black people specifically isn't cus they're black.  Sure bro.

The gun control isn't that strict,unless your comparing it to America.
I am.

Legally every firearm you own must be registered and you must apply for a license which entails background checks.
not to mention pay every month for the license.

Regular police don't carry guns true enough but don't think that only armed response units carry guns as there is a lot of different police groups that are armed most obvious is most airports and military bases.
Lol, no shit airport security has guns due to the threat of terrorism. ::)

and of course the Military police in bases have fucking guns, are you kidding me?  It's a military structure. :o
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 24 queries.