"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 18, 2024, 04:09:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: WTS CA BP  (Read 5604 times)

Re: WTS CA BP
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2012, 02:03:25 am »

i tried to be polite but fuck sake no more!
all who dont want to bid go and cry to your moms about res! i dont give a fuck about res and his trades! if you werent such a pussies you wont get killed by him anyway...i wont prove anyhing to anyone i have ca bp and i can sell it if not i will use it on my own crafter.

and you can mark me scammer or what ever you want i dont give a shit from crafting noob.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:05:27 am by Smurf Attack »

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:57 am »

Oh, so you created an account yesterday, and you start putting up extremely high-priced items onto the auction?
Oh, so you know I'm a "crafting noob" even though you just joined yesterday?

If your a real trader and not a scammer you would have no problems proving yourself to other trustworthy traders.
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 02:11:54 am »

dude i dont have to. look at first page before you post something stupid. i dont have to do anything because i have ca bp not you. if you dont want to trade with me small loose, i can sell it to someone else
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 02:16:30 am »

what i dont get is that if u have CA BP why would u trade it if u dont have it walready on a crafter ? make no sense to me CA are better for trade then only the BP , selling the BP make only sense if u already have it but u did say that if nobody will buy it u use it on your on char , hmm to me this whole auction is stinking
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 02:17:25 am »

all who dont want to bid
Yay! Reference to me, so I can post here for a reason! I don't want to bid.

go and cry to your moms about res! i dont give a fuck about res and his trades! if you werent such a pussies you wont get killed by him anyway...i wont prove anyhing to anyone i have ca bp and i can sell it if not i will use it on my own crafter.

and you can mark me scammer or what ever you want i dont give a shit from crafting noob.
I don't have many moms, also ReS never scammed me, because I never traded with him! You post is nonsense!
Use it on your own crafter.
Yes, I'm here, because I like such threads.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 02:23:09 am »

all this topic is all res paranoic, my frineds have ca crafters and i have tons of new ca. and i dont need another crafter. i can sell it and frenchy saw this bp on wm. everyone is so scared of res they forgot what is trading all about. gosh this is so stupid, i want to sell it but there are so many retards who want prove and maby my blood sample to check am i not or his imaginary alt.
of this shit will continue i will move this topic to sell board
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:34:58 am by Smurf Attack »
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 02:38:06 am »

BECAUSE OF TONS OF SPAM I MOVED THIS TOPIC TO SELL BOARD
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:33:38 am by Smurf Attack »
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 08:43:21 am »

If your a real trader and not a scammer you would have no problems proving yourself to other trustworthy traders.

That's best part of this topic and that is true. That's why i dont want to bid this shit i think its photoshop. Same like avenger BP ( There is no BP for it  ;D ).
Anyway dont buy it if you dont want loose your caps. He crated account yesterday and he says: " i dont give a fuck", " my rulez so dont bid it go cry to your mom", " my rulez = come to VC with money, because you had 100 safe trade in tents, but not with me so you must die by sneaker "  8)

Frenchy I dont want know how Smurf Attack licked your ass, but stop posting bullshit.
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 11:27:29 am »

Frenchy Wanted to see my bp and he saw it. That why he posted i can be trusted. If u are so scared nerd i can show it to you to so you will stfu with res shit once and for all

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 11:30:21 am »

I would love to see it! Then we could put this to rest, once and for all. If your good for it, I'll even offer you a good price ;)
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 11:42:37 am »

I wont show you because you didnt bid. I can show it only how want to buy it. Sorry make offer and i can show it to you. Ofc free preview

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 11:49:43 am »

I wont show you because you didnt bid. I can show it only how want to buy it. Sorry make offer and i can show it to you. Ofc free preview

Ah! More beating around the bush. I just said, I will make you an offer, that implies that it would have to be higher than likeyoucares, the last bid you accepted as valid.

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 11:58:47 am »

last bid was for 150k from OG
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 12:21:16 pm »

Don't you get that none will trade with you no matter what you say? Why can't you understand dude? Just stop this or create new account and try your luck one more time
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 12:26:52 pm »

sure sure cry cry noob.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.