"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 11:13:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 85

Author Topic: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 198671 times)

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
Re: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS
« Reply #615 on: October 16, 2012, 12:21:06 am »

Its PvP screen shot and I am questioning a SoT troll who talks big but does so little for their team. But fair enough. I guess there is no point in trolling the trolls.

yes i would like to you guys stop this shit, im really bored of this forum "trolling" epsecialy when this looks really funny becouse we (sot) are sharing our accounts for each other.

Fat Man

« Reply #616 on: October 16, 2012, 12:23:36 am »

yes i would like to you guys stop this shit, im really bored of this forum "trolling" epsecialy when this looks really funny becouse we (sot) are sharing our accounts for each other.

Maybe when you some of your members show some respect, then I'll stop the trolling deal? Only giving taste of your own medicine as we say.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:25:08 am by Fat Man »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #617 on: October 16, 2012, 12:24:36 am »

Its hard to take your gang serious when you started a swarm alliance even thou you are one of the biggest gangs?
Brad Smalls is back

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #618 on: October 16, 2012, 12:27:06 am »

''Smart'' people be ''smart''. My sig.
GG as in Get Good

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #619 on: October 16, 2012, 12:28:40 am »

you mean unskilled to win by yourself get allies
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #620 on: October 16, 2012, 12:38:04 am »

finally some good fights! and please dont tell me modoc isnt the best map for pvp
big shame becouse our video-reporter wasn there, some of fights was just crazy, 40minutes of nonstop fight :>
Definitely agree, Modoc is one of the best maps for pvp!! Sadly our "video-reporter" had some serious technical problems so I doubt anyone from us recorded those wonderful battles.
http://cubeupload.com/im/8XPbpj.jpg
http://cubeupload.com/im/fROQic.jpg
http://cubeupload.com/im/CefUYG.jpg
Do you secretly love Tespis or what? ;P

JovankaB

« Reply #621 on: October 16, 2012, 12:49:03 am »

Do you secretly love Tespis or what? ;P

colorizing left from some old event

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #622 on: October 16, 2012, 12:50:06 am »

ye ye sure :> :P
« Reply #623 on: October 16, 2012, 01:13:18 am »

Also grim , open up a new thread where you moan over who uses what tactic,gear,alts,fr,proxy,cheat so they dont close this one.

This. Gr1m your full of crap, do something for me, please, don't forget that.

you mean unskilled to win by yourself get allies
Its hard to take your gang serious when you started a swarm alliance even thou you are one of the biggest gangs?

Another vegetable.

I am going to tell a story for kiddies like you that talk much about other factions without knowing much, since i am trying to be reasonable and polite.

Long story short, you don't know what is the purpose of The North Bandits, one of the priority was to bring back our inactive members because we couldn't participate in TC on our own, can't really call it a big faction if it cannot into TC due to lack of players, check. Give a chance for other quite inactive gangs to participate in TC with us that way bringing more players into it, check. We do TC on regular basis, check. Force a response from other teams, activity of opponent factions and including the recent alliance, check. Have some fun and nice fights in the end, check.

Now if you still don't understand something, over-dose some head pills, lay down and just die in some dark corner for what i care. ;D

our "video-reporter" had some serious technical problems

Due to interesting events that occurred to day, blue sky and fresh air, an old woman crossing the street waving to you mysteriously, a dog  running by that weirdly smells of the local hospital, homeless man begging for money saying he is an old war veteran, these events led to this very moment and time that everyone had problems with the recording devices, them not being present and so on, unfortunately. :)

I don't care where to fight very much, anywhere is good for me, as long as someone comes.

Fat Man

« Reply #624 on: October 16, 2012, 01:21:49 am »

Well looks like deal is off I keep on trolling SoT defeats T-888 can't handle showing anybody respect :D
« Reply #625 on: October 16, 2012, 01:28:27 am »

In that case hmm ....

I will make you cry and quit the fifth time, you also might die in the process.

Black Widow

« Reply #626 on: October 16, 2012, 01:28:38 am »

it is only t-888, you dont expect from him to much.
so try to be polite to this kid and say allway "yes t-888 you were good boy today, now have o coockie and coco"

Fat Man

« Reply #627 on: October 16, 2012, 01:37:30 am »

In that case hmm ....

I will make you cry and quit the fifth time, you also might die in the process.

T-888 pro at running to exit grid.

Also would like to thank you for 2 guass pistols and losing half your team to 4 sniper rambos :)

Is this your glorious new SoT tactic to run to the exit grid when you lose half your amry? T-888 never dies because he runs to exit grid and lets all his faction members die ;d

Its also so cute watching your faction stumbling around with no weapon in their hands and cripled limbs.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:50:19 am by Fat Man »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #628 on: October 16, 2012, 01:50:29 am »

T-888 thats the case and i am wronge  :'( But I would not know i have never seen TNB in controll of a town so why all the SoT hate.

Edit: maybe start a T-888 vs GR1M topic cause I hope this topic does not get locked
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:55:44 am by brad smalls »
Brad Smalls is back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #629 on: October 16, 2012, 03:05:15 am »

T-888 thats the case and i am wronge  :'( But I would not know i have never seen TNB in controll of a town so why all the SoT hate.

Edit: maybe start a T-888 vs GR1M topic cause I hope this topic does not get locked
hahaha, that would be awesome to watch (most likely some mod gonna say stop the raging and post screens)

nice pictures all, I really want to be in some :P

Back In-Game :D
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 85

Page created in 0.263 seconds with 33 queries.