"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 04:12:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 85

Author Topic: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 177191 times)

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
Re: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS
« Reply #525 on: October 13, 2012, 02:19:37 pm »

Just made a best-of with T-shitshitshit most imba interventions I remembered, that's all dear Jovanka. I didn't change honey, that's this nice atmosphere which corrupts us all. Waiting for next step, when some guy will threat the others with law, justice and trials stuff. I remember a guy who did it already in the past. His name was Zozio I think, some random guy who played in Amboy Dukes. We're going right in that direction, don't you think ?
« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2012, 02:27:56 pm »

Some things were changed tonight and it should be at least a bit better now (and famous world save lag
should be mostly gone).

Nice to hear that, thanks.

The world save lag wasn't much of a problem since the game felt very fluid and responsive in absence of it, but recent lag was more constant and consistent.

T-shitshitshit

Calm down.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2012, 02:59:16 pm »

Since I don't remember myself trying to taunt people all over forums and trying to prove that I'm always right, I can return you this nice formula :

Calm down.
« Reply #528 on: October 13, 2012, 03:22:41 pm »

"Lag" is the oldest excuse in multiplayer games. But there was more complaints about it recently than usually.
Some things were changed tonight and it should be at least a bit better now (and famous world save lag
should be mostly gone).

In some cases it may be. But I live in Brazil and the best I can ping here is 265. Most often is in the range of 300-40. And several times bizarre oscillation of 1300-2500-3500 occurs. Luckily for me many times during combat. Some things are impossible to achieve with this ping. I had to adapt, but it is often hard to deal with. Not to be in bla bla this topic as Fettel said the other day, I put here for a video example. Each time this happens I want to delete my characters and never return. Incidentally, I've done this several times. My character Apocalypse was the victim of my stress. Here in South America, all players will have that ping, this is a cause for some of my friends did not want to play. Many have given up on that. Reno I'm already tired, besides having swarms, I have shit ping that coupled with my low fps at times prevents me from doing anything. The server lag at least affects all players at once. Here the lag is constant and if I want to continue playing, I know I'll have stress and that I have played pathetic. Running is an attitude thrown at me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qcynWUCss0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qcynWUCss0</a>

I have several examples, some a little funny. I will not post because they will laugh at me. But it is, in my case is no excuse. This interferes too much and affect my game because I'm thinking prevented from doing certain things. It affects a lot. I just keep playing like that. But I think I'll step on each less in Reno. Unless I have friends in Europe or something to help.

Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #529 on: October 13, 2012, 03:39:10 pm »

Since I don't remember myself trying to taunt people all over forums and trying to prove that I'm always right, I can return

I don't see what that has to do with anger, you are just taking me way to personal.

Cheer up.
« Reply #530 on: October 13, 2012, 04:46:09 pm »

this thread also makes a good forum pvp playground :]

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #531 on: October 13, 2012, 08:07:53 pm »

this thread also makes a good forum pvp playground :]
Sometimes this thread has more PVP than the game.

Fat Man

« Reply #532 on: October 13, 2012, 08:22:07 pm »

I play this game with 200+ ping, my character responds 1-2 seconds later than everybody elses. Lag is not an issue for me I am used to it. I mean when I click on somebody to shoot it doesn't shoot weapon until 2-3 seconds later. And a lot of fights I click on somebody and they run in different direction and it turns my character and goes out of view and wastes action points on shots that don't count because my character doesn't fire right away. I also have issue that when I go around corner the characters in field of view doesn't show up until a 2-3 seconds later. So don't give me execuses about lag, lag has always been been experience with this game :)

Also might add when I solo farm and dual logging on one screen character well do what I told it to like walk to edge of map, but on another screen the character doesn't come to edge of map 5 seconds later.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:26:49 pm by Fat Man »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #533 on: October 13, 2012, 08:25:56 pm »

So don't give me execuses about lag, lag has been my entire experience :)
The server does get lag spikes and is laggy and gets laggy like crazy and followed by some lag that comes right after the lag that passed 5 mins ago

Back In-Game :D
« Reply #534 on: October 13, 2012, 08:27:45 pm »

I play this game with 200+ ping, my character responds 1-2 seconds later than everybody elses. Lag is not an issue for me I am used to it. I mean when I click on somebody to shoot it doesn't shoot weapon until 2-3 seconds later. And a lot of fights I click on somebody and they run in different direction and it turns my character and goes out of view and wastes action points on shot that doesn't count. I also have issue that when I go around corner the characters in field of view doesn't show up until a 2-3 seconds later. So don't give me execuses about lag, lag has been my entire experience :)

Omg Gr1m, it's not 2-3 seconds but 0,2 seconds or 0,3 seconds your ping means delay in miliseconds, not whole second, for 2-3 second lagshit you would need ping 2000 - 3000

Fat Man

« Reply #535 on: October 13, 2012, 08:39:18 pm »

Most gamers call it ping because they get statistic in some sort of menu, the proper term is would actually be lagency. And ping is a measurements in minimal latency and is judged by a very tiny packet, when you play an online game the packet is bigger. In this case living further away from the server than most, the packet that is sent from my computer to the server gets repeated through many differnt network devices and each hop as they call it has to copy that packet and it causes a processing delay. There is more complex explanations to what causes the issues I have with this game than just saying I'm 0.2 miliseconds slower because of ping. Ping isn't accurate.

Am I making an excuse? No not really I still play this game regardless if my reactions are slower.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:50:43 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #536 on: October 13, 2012, 11:35:35 pm »

Fat Man

« Reply #537 on: October 13, 2012, 11:57:11 pm »

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:30:51 am by Fat Man »
« Reply #538 on: October 14, 2012, 12:40:09 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-ktV3YiDk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-ktV3YiDk</a>

Hard to get away from Reno...
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #539 on: October 14, 2012, 01:17:29 am »

was the second try, more dead right from marcus.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:19:20 am by T-888 »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 85

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 26 queries.