"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:35:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GTA online multiplayer mod  (Read 3008 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: GTA online multiplayer mod
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 03:45:43 am »

its kind of frustrating, there are only two servers that do the cops and robbers thing,
in one server they nerfed what criminals can do, pick pockets hardly make @#$$#, the server claims you can rob restaurants with robber class but it doesnt work, there isnt any carjacking, only fun thing to do is be cop

and on the other server there doesnt seem to be teleport ( you cant quit class, and teleport to LV polic station to be cop, weapons cost like 45,000,  and carjacking, and briefcase missions are a pain  ( there is one on the entire map, all criminals will race over there to claim it) and you have to wait like an hour to rob a bank ( 1 or so hour intervals for mission to be available) then you only end up with like 16 K.

then you have server where you are shooter ( vigalente 8 style drive around with a car, and shoot rockets from the front of your car)  but its lame because you just get spawn killed most of the time.

another game that could be fun, but is more frustrating than entertaining.
Well it's definitely best game done in a group, I have a gang with many others from 2238 and others in the game you could join us if you want.

Turfing is the numero uno criminal gang activity to make money...

It's essentially town control but there's 1 city, and like 30 towns all cramped into one area.  the more people the faster you take a turf then every single gang member who participated/survived recieves 4.5k.  Also on cit2 server (same one im talking about now) the guns you buy you keep forever it's a one time payment not a big deal in a the long run.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

WolfDawg9058

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 09:27:39 am »

I played san andreas multiplayer also when it first came out, it was buggy as hell but I was really good at it. I used to play on Little Whitey's, but it was the same story somewhere along the line got banned for a bull shit reason, and trolled them as well. I downloaded the samp trainer after I got really pissed off about getting banned from their server for insulting the admin, hell half the time I never know whos the admin. And its always for saying something stupid and trollish.

Shit always happends to me every game, I end up insulting/trolling somebody I shouldn't and get banned, then I end up trolling and greifing them. You guys really think this is the first forum or game I've done this to? I got the entire city of las vegas banned from San Andreas multiplayer for ban evading too many times, and trolling their forum :D

But anyways fun game, it is nice to get back into a san andreas multiplayer game agian. As usual I almost got banned and had to talk to an admin I accidently killed a clan mate who walked in front of a cop.

Anybody who wants to join up I guess talk to michael139. It is a nice game to play for a change when the europeans go to bed, and when there isn't any action.

See you guys on the next account.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:37:36 am by WolfDawg9058 »
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 09:09:08 pm »

yall need to go to MTA forums and talk about fonline, maybe get some new players ^_^
atleast 1k people playing gta-mta if not more.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 25 queries.