"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 17, 2024, 06:17:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lower critical  (Read 1654 times)

Action Jack

Lower critical
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:19:58 am »

AP rocket and gattling lasers criticals should be toned down, not nerfed into oblivion but not do 250+ damage criticals.

Gattling and AP rocket critical should do 150 damage max not 220-300.

150 damage critical with a x2 shot build is reasonable not 220-300 with 2 shots.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:24:55 am by Action Jack »
Re: Lower critical
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:24:24 am »

AP rocket and gattling lasers criticals should be toned down, not nerfed into oblivion but not do 250+ damage criticals.

Gattling and AP rocket critical should do 150 damage max not 220-300.

1/4 max chance of that happening, 1/6 if you have man of steel. Didn't gatling lasers get nerfed into walk only weapons already?

Action Jack

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 12:26:03 am »

1/4 max chance of that happening, 1/6 if you have man of steel. Didn't gatling lasers get nerfed into walk only weapons already?

No. There hasn't been a single update since the last one where they changed RBtE. The last update was 2 months ago.

Trust me its not 1/4 chance, there are builds out there that crit almost every shot with these weapons.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:31:27 am by Action Jack »
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 12:39:50 am »

No. There hasn't been a single update since the last one where they changed RBtE. The last update was 2 months ago.

Trust me its not 1/4 chance, there are builds out there that crit almost every shot with these weapons.

That is not possible, the max crit % is 35 and that's with finesse which would cripple the build. 25 is the most you can have without sacrificing damage.

Action Jack

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 12:52:27 am »

That is not possible, the max crit % is 35 and that's with finesse which would cripple the build. 25 is the most you can have without sacrificing damage.

It shouldn't be possible but it is and it happends a lot, I have fought builds that well critical the first shot on you and I am not on 1 luck build by any means. Either I am unlucky or its complete bull shit, but still these gattling laser and ap rockets criticals should be lowered to a reasonable damage.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 02:14:24 am »

ever played a critbuild yourself? Or rather, ever played fonline? The whole game is about RL luck, and by that I dont mean rocket launcher.

Seriously though, The fun about critbuilds like crit sg or crit lsw is that you either 1hit the enemy or do zero damage. The problem I have with gatling that you can 1hit everything and still have a good base damage.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 02:45:55 am »

ever played a critbuild yourself? Or rather, ever played fonline? The whole game is about RL luck, and by that I dont mean rocket launcher.

Seriously though, The fun about critbuilds like crit sg or crit lsw is that you either 1hit the enemy or do zero damage. The problem I have with gatling that you can 1hit everything and still have a good base damage.

even against tesla?

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 03:08:48 am »

even against tesla?
it's not like everyone has a gatling. Avengers still seem to be more common than gatlings. Teslas are only viable for snipers imho, though I prefer my fancy leather jacket.

If you go with tesla, a 3brd guy wont even need a crit for you after all

Action Jack

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 03:21:08 am »

No I just sit here and cry baby on the forum all day. So if I have a rabbit foot a horse shoe and me lucky charm I well do massive criticals with my gattling laser and rocket launcher build on the first shot and every hit?

I guess the game shouldn't be balanced we should go to the magic shop and buy a lucky rabbit foot, 4 leaf clovers and dream catchers then we can be l337.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:26:04 am by Action Jack »

Mars Sultan

• Mandingo
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 10:17:18 pm »

So, what you're trying to get across with your forced sarcasm is that you resent the fact other people are luckier than you. Got it.
Igor Dolvich, Mars Ulrich, Girth Gamer, HOOPWISE98, Bobby Kotick

ARWH. Scummers.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 11:11:15 pm »

crits are crits. If you want to have a game entirely based on skill, play chess.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 11:24:27 pm »

crits are crits. If you want to have a game entirely based on skill, play chess.

Nerf Queen she's op

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 30 queries.