"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 11:25:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: PWNED stuff  (Read 14248 times)

Re: PWNED stuff
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 02:01:41 am »

defeat much more numerous enemy - for example 10vs20.

I can always count on you. It's always been number one option. Unfortunately the personal preference of few individuals cannot always be persuasive enough in order to establish a certain state of mind for the whole group. In simple words , we had morality issues.

Some of us would gladly not use militia at all , not use FR , but there is a dilemma. It's not something we can control if SOT stops using FR , it doesn't mean everyone else will too , as well we will have no reliable way of knowing that for sure. In this current situation , those waves of alts is the only thing that let's us compete in a sensible manner. The thing is , i like a good challenge and like when the odds are stacked against me , but i am usually realistic about it. If your going up against a team that has almost same number or more and twice as many alts as you do , there's not much you can do if the enemy is at least decent at best. FR provides immediate reinforcements of alts or brings more waves , in either case you will be overwhelmed or forced to pull out of the city and rearm , if you don't have the appropriate amount of alts. In certain cases i would call it a good challenge when enemy has purely more force that we have to deal with , but as i said i'm being realistic.

Militia ? I would rather see that thing deleted for now , don't see any point of that feature anyway other than easy mode to win , or maybe cut militia down to max 5 since there is no limit for them anyway , you can just keep buying those npc's forever. Imagine all cities like modoc before wipe ? That would be awesome. If someone asks , why SoT uses militia if " I " don't like it ? Well i'm an individual in a team , just like msh and were tolerant players.

well it's still possible to do actions "normally". If you win you gotta leave all the loot behind and hurry to world map before the second wave spawns, it just feels strange.

No , it's not that simple. Under certain circumstances that the enemy is close to an entrance/exit grid , it might just be the case that the grid compliments them , allowing instant reinforcements. In that case it's just an uphill battle , that's " abusable " strategy wise. So yeah , you might just not see a second wave but just die without much chance. Even better when enemy decides to log off more characters near their desired positions before fight.

This really demotivates me to play , down right ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:41:08 am by T-888 »

jacky.

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 02:04:58 am »

whhhhat? no mutants in militia? hahaha like in bh now ?:D

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 10:53:42 am »

Oh god, this thread is hilarious.
- SoT complaining about dual logs
- SoT complaining about militia
- SoT complaining about FRs
- SoT complaining about trolling
- CoA announcing they've always liked a balanced fight (uh, I guess 30 vs 15 is balanced after all)
- T-888 saying he doesn't like fast relogging (god, I have to make that "tripleight family on spawn" compilation GIF one of these days)
- people saying TC windows were good while the reason they're gone is the copious amount of bitching and butthurt they caused

Never change, for the lolz's sake.
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 01:25:24 pm »

Like always people trying to suggest something in topic and Nice Boat just appearing and doing

Nice_Boat

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 01:38:37 pm »

Cry/lie/rage moar Skycast :D

But well, to remain in line with the hypocritical spirit of this thread I must say that we, the BBS, consider Avenger minigun to be overpowered and demand an immediate nerf (yes, to the people who don't get it - I'm stating the reverse thing as that seems to be the name of the game here)! No, seriously - why do you people keep telling those stories that are supposed to make you look "cool" in the forums? The little propaganda sense it used to have is gone now that there are virtually no new players and the people who actually do PvP will just laugh at such efforts.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:47:31 pm by Nice_Boat »

avv

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 01:50:44 pm »

But well, to remain in line with the hypocritical spirit of this thread I must say that we, the BBS, consider Avenger minigun to be overpowered and demand an immediate nerf

It's not hypocritical to abuse and criticize features at the same time.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Nice_Boat

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 02:02:46 pm »

Just like it's not hypocritical to rant about how stealing is bad while being a professional thief... oh wait, that's the very definition of hypocrisy ::)
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 02:11:48 pm »

Cry/lie/rage moar Skycast :D
Nice butthurt, but i didnt wrote anything....

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 02:12:40 pm »

since when my personal option is a voice of entire sot ? fastrelogs, proxy - you know my option on this subject.. same as milita - worst feature that been ever implemented @ 2238. of course only sot members r using fastrelogs :o
ok posting here is pointless, this threat lead to nowhere.

avv

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 02:14:59 pm »

Just like it's not hypocritical to rant about how stealing is bad while being a professional thief... oh wait, that's the very definition of hypocrisy ::)

No it's not. Hypocricy is something when you tell someone else to not to do something bad while doing it yourself. Nobody's doing it here.
Saying feature x is bad but still abusing it isn't hypocricy. You can recognize some activity is bad for the game but still use it because it's profitable. What's profitable gets abused, nobody can be blamed for that except the game itself.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Nice_Boat

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 02:20:20 pm »

Nice butthurt, but i didnt wrote anything....
Of course you didn't, except indicating that your backside has been totally devastated by me writing how ridiculous your team mates are being here :D I mean T-888, the fastest relog of the wastes who doesn't even wait till his char is at -20 ranting how having multiple characters in combat upsets the game balance? That's just absolutely priceless, you guys never fail to deliver except when fighting TC outside Redding or BH. Anyway you're free to be delusional as much as you like, I'm not going to upset you anymore - it's just that you're not fooling anyone and the stuff you say here is making you look funny.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:36:28 pm by Nice_Boat »
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 02:44:16 pm »

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 02:48:55 pm »

this topic is getting to be closed again because of no life sot trolls. everything for them is just butthurt and cry. it is no point to reply to them, they just wait for it. they cry about everything what they are doing. t888 is probably guy fapping all day long over forum and he approaches this very personally, so sopt trolling and post only about topis issue
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2012, 03:21:50 pm »

You have 1 perception in real life. But yes hawks is made up of 9 americans and 3 czech players, and a there is a sneaker from nigeria. Then there is that sniper from jamaca. Hawks also have a guy from Saudi Arabia.

Yes you are right . We haven´t players because this game isn´t funny....(TCs,relogs,swarms,sneakers)  :(

**do some update soon please
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2012, 03:23:38 pm »

ranting how having multiple characters in combat upsets the game balance?

Doesn't it ? I explained pretty clearly why i think the usage of FR is kinda forced , i wouldn't want to go fight your waves of characters without any of our own. We don't have much choice and if i think it's wrong it suddenly makes me a hypocrite ? Hey at least i give a damn about it , but you sure don't , you just keep acting like everything is okay and keep telling me how cool you are and everyone else is lying , crying and whatever , on top of all that childish insults.

Just , grow up.

Seriously , grow up.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:33:15 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 24 queries.