"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:23:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: PWNED stuff  (Read 14585 times)

jacky.

PWNED stuff
« on: April 05, 2012, 03:03:17 pm »

topicc about curret situation in north towns:

klamath - some chinesse
den - sot
modoc - bbs
gecko - cs
redding - sot/coa
bh - sot

I would like to see redding in lemark hands because this town will get some life. there are  only 3 sides now in pvp tc cs,bbs,sot. all smaller gangs must to think how to get more pl or make one alliance or they will just vanish

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
Re: PWNED stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:52:56 pm »

Most of the time we from TSAR control den-and the chinese guys are called WNO and are our allies
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:13:20 pm »

from what I've seen the last weeks, BBS are mostly 8-9 guys. That would be a number we are able to attack as well.

However, 14cs with militia is nothing we'd attack, on a regular basis anyways. Hence us not being listed in the active gangs, I guess.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:00:29 pm »

yesterday i played my first pvp since 2 months and what i can say ? - im fucking dissapointed of current situation on fonline.. its all about quadra-proxy logs, op-sneakers, miltia and insuliting ohter teams - really sad.

rip fonline

btw.any team have plans to actually do something different in northen towns?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:14:58 pm by maszrum »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:08:37 pm »

Isnt it what SoT used to do since 2 months? Other teams learned from 'teh best', that's all.

Multilogs(waves of alts), SD sneakers, militia, insults - SoT in the pill. Don't expect something different from the others  ;)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:18:46 pm by manero »

Megido11

• ARWH
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:28:21 pm »

Wait what klamath - some chinesse they camping klamath?
:V All day erry day
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 01:23:36 am »

I would say...

klamath - wno
den - sot/Tsar
modoc - bbs/vsb
gecko - cs/bbs/hawks
redding - sot/coa
bh - sot

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:54:26 pm by naossano »

jacky.

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 01:39:02 am »

bbs are 12 not 8 ;D and CS dont use militia any more. miliita is bugged.
maner and you forgot about bombers sneakers.
"fighting with militia" :D pleas...yersterday when we were in bh you rushed us with sneakers and later you added 20muties to militia and rushed with it against us. but you get pwned and we killed all your mutants and your alts so stop be a hypocrite.
it was sot who use sd and fast relogs in large ammount, we learned from sot their "uber butthurt skill"

-------------------------
and dear sot. i like fight with bbs and we are trying to not troll in the fight, we kill,die,loose,win...all for funn not "i must win win win and call them noobs" like sot
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:52:19 am by jacky. »
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 02:27:22 am »

No Hawks?  ???   We regularly fight in Gecko mostly with BBS.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 03:06:17 am »

is it really hawks`? all these american and french hawks-core members eh.

it's actually quite confusing with such a loose alliance. When there's like 12 "hawks" inside I can only see 3 actual hawks in there, though I obviously have no idea about the actual lineup.

Then again, we have to keep in mind that it's eater now, lot of people on break so hopefully things will get a bit tougher in a week.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 04:47:52 am »

is it really hawks`? all these american and french hawks-core members eh.

it's actually quite confusing with such a loose alliance. When there's like 12 "hawks" inside I can only see 3 actual hawks in there, though I obviously have no idea about the actual lineup.

Then again, we have to keep in mind that it's eater now, lot of people on break so hopefully things will get a bit tougher in a week.

more than half is Hawks in most battles, every other members of different factions has quit.  ::)

serious clown

• 2238 Serious business.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 05:18:13 am »

You have 1 perception in real life. But yes hawks is made up of 9 americans and 3 czech players, and a there is a sneaker from nigeria. Then there is that sniper from jamaca. Hawks also have a guy from Saudi Arabia.
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 05:21:46 am »

hawks membership is so confusing the members don't know what faction they are in

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 07:47:43 am »

i have question to gang members becouse we (sot) had some moratlity issues.

what is vicotry for you in tc skirmish?

defeat much more numerous enemy - for example 10vs20.
loot more then your enemies, no matter how many casualties. just loot!
be a last team leaving city / last mantand
maybe something totaly different?

i would definitely choose option number one. the problem is - at the moment is almost impossible to do such thing becouse of mass alting, fucked tc and many other things. yea some gangs can blame part of the sot of that - lol.. to have convenient excuse for cheating.

two years ago we had nice feature called "TC WINDOW" - every city was able to capture once per 24/h so there was one goal - capture that city. that was more like quest.. and now its one big mess - nobody even know who is the winner after battle :o

another + for such tc system was minimizing problems with different time zones. we dont really control redding and den becouse noone is playing when coa / tsar showing up.
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 08:26:45 am »

I want a good and glorious battle.
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 26 queries.