"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:18:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Char Build Questions  (Read 1433 times)

Char Build Questions
« on: April 02, 2012, 03:00:18 am »

So I just recently discovered the server and have been trying to make a crafter, so far I've been unsuccessful.... My current character is only lvl 2 I can't seem to get anywhere with it, I tend to either get killed by some russian named guys or npcs or all my stuff gets stolen from me at the hub or any other city for that matter if I see another player.... how should I set up my build so I can be successful crafter that can make small arms and armor, while at the same time get a little better at being able to evade from what I have read are the most problematic occurrences that tend to drive newer plays from the server..... my current build is 5 5 6 4 8 7 6 with traits Small Frame and Fineness and Support Perk of Swift Learner, Tagged Skills Small Guns, Science and Repair....

Edit 1. I have played with the Character Planner at http://nitue.net/#fcp/creation but I have no ideal what im doing on it really I just click things....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:03:02 am by hissash »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Char Build Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 03:30:42 am »

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=4266
try this. you will have 100 repair so you can get armor and sg profs.
good luck and remember to get 75 fa first.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 03:42:40 am »

Looked at that build but wouldn't I need more Luck to craft or am I misunderstanding how luck figures into crafting.... also don't  I need science to be able to farm parts for crafting....

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:52:09 am »

Looked at that build but wouldn't I need more Luck to craft or am I misunderstanding how luck figures into crafting.... also don't  I need science to be able to farm parts for crafting....
luck has nothing to do with crafting. even when scienceing. if you need science too you replace fa with it.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:56:27 am »

ok I'll try that build out then, just 1 other question any advice on how to keep my items from sticky fingers aside from getting a tent which on another note how the crap do I get brahaman hides, I've never seen any on vendors....

Edit 1. whats the deal with support perks do they count towards the perk limit or are they separate...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:58:37 am by hissash »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 04:03:58 am »

ok I'll try that build out then, just 1 other question any advice on how to keep my items from sticky fingers aside from getting a tent which on another note how the crap do I get brahaman hides, I've never seen any on vendors....

Edit 1. whats the deal with support perks do they count towards the perk limit or are they separate...
to get brahmin hides you need to kill  brahmins near mcdoc or around ncr and hub.
support perks do not count towards perk limit they are bonus perks.
to keep your caps and good itemz from theifs put them in hands theif cant steal them when in hands. only only save 2 things thou.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 04:04:59 am »

ok thanx for the advice man
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 08:09:27 am »

sometimes there are brahim hides sold on npc traders also just got to be lucky i guess..

Express

• Faster
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:03:13 pm »

nitue somebady dont work ;/
FONLINE 2238

Expres - Crafter SG LVL 21
Expfrance - SG LVL 23
Profesional - BG LVL 15
Merkury - Taxi lvl 24
SkillPro - Lockpiker  -24 lvl
Trapers - Traps - 23 lvl

I am looking for a gang.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 02:55:45 pm »

nitue somebady dont work ;/
use google crome.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 03:13:05 pm »

send me private msg with your nickname, so i can donate you with some pistols and ammo. some survival tips also
dont worry, ill find you if u live in NCR
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 06:46:20 pm »

ill give you hides,pm me
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.