"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 04:33:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Politics in FO universe  (Read 5922 times)

Re: Politics in FO universe
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 05:51:39 pm »

Uhh may i say hi..?We are The Ultimate Shadow gang,non competitive,light RP,newbies and veterans alike.We do pvp the fair way.We lose often,but have great fun.No drugs,no alts,no SD nades.

10 very active members,mostly during GMT 1 night,and soon ready to TC.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 08:53:57 pm »

We do pvp the fair way.We lose often,but have great fun.No drugs,no alts,no SD nades.

Do you use weapons?

avv

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 08:56:16 pm »

Uhh may i say hi..?We are The Ultimate Shadow gang,non competitive,light RP,newbies and veterans alike.We do pvp the fair way.We lose often,but have great fun.No drugs,no alts,no SD nades.

10 very active members,mostly during GMT 1 night,and soon ready to TC.

How exactly you do pvp the fair way? What sort of punishment do you apply on your members who do not pvp fairly?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 09:23:41 pm »

How exactly you do pvp the fair way? What sort of punishment do you apply on your members who do not pvp fairly?

We simply do not feel the necessity to abuse mechanics or to make troll build.Some guys *chocolate chip cookies on forum* have unique character.No punishment needed,anyone feels it s good as it is.Complete trust about gear,friendly environment.And uhm,quite sometimes it happens we win in pvp too :D

And yes,we use weapons.For example,i use i wakizashi most of the time.I know you are laughing.Well,believe it or not,i win direct fight 1 on 1 in town against average 2 shot bg gunner 2 times on three(no heavy handed).I have nothing to brag about because,as i mentioned,we seek no competition.Just reporting.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 10:22:48 pm »

Its good to see at least some people not acting like complete asses in PvP. If you ever need items or help, be sure to hit me up. We here at GE would love to play with some honorable people for once.

avv

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 10:38:55 pm »

We simply do not feel the necessity to abuse mechanics or to make troll build.Some guys *chocolate chip cookies on forum* have unique character.No punishment needed,anyone feels it s good as it is.Complete trust about gear,friendly environment.And uhm,quite sometimes it happens we win in pvp too :D

Alright you want to present a cheerful and laid-back image of your team. But man, if you promise something and say that your faction does this and doesn't do that there has to be some credit to it. Promising something is probably the worst idea ever in our gang scene.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 07:54:38 am »

And yes,we use weapons.For example,i use i wakizashi most of the time.I know you are laughing.Well,believe it or not,i win direct fight 1 on 1 in town against average 2 shot bg gunner 2 times on three(no heavy handed).I have nothing to brag about because,as i mentioned,we seek no competition.Just reporting.

Yeah, I would like to see you pull that shit on  me in TB.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:57:01 am by Gob »

manero

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 11:58:47 am »

We simply do not feel to make troll build...

...For example,i use i wakizashi most of the time.

lol.
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 01:19:02 pm »

^my thoughts exactly

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 01:27:01 pm »

High HP, All toughness perks, Armor (+Maybe psycho)
And yeah Wakizashi got penetrate perk.. with high criticals it could do bad dmg to anything.

manero

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 02:11:26 pm »

in your face troll perk and toughness isnt needed
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 02:18:03 pm »

And yeah Wakizashi got penetrate perk..

Penetrate is a weapon perk which reduces your target's DT to 1/3 of its nominal value.

In the best case scenario right now against a 2x toughness , CA guy it will equal to 6 damage bonus. ;D
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 02:23:41 pm »

yeah, I love how everyone always points out the uber-penetrate perk without knowing what it actually does, it seems. They should change it into decreasing normal dr by 20 to make it worthwhile.
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 06:21:17 pm »

And yeah Wakizashi got penetrate perk.. with high criticals it could do bad dmg to anything.

Yeah,90 plus damage plus knockdown and shit is very frequent.

Its good to see at least some people not acting like complete asses in PvP. If you ever need items or help, be sure to hit me up. We here at GE would love to play with some honorable people for once.

I was taking into consideration your team since quite some time,i might be discuss some cooperation with the rest of the gang and hit you up by radio as soon.

About the other answers: Thank you for the attention.Manero can laugh,but if i am hiding after a corner and i have the first hit,any big gunner is dead 2 on 3 times,no matter what.Obviuosly i m talking about being hidden after a corner,which grant me first reaction after hit taken,or in close quarter combat.In your face is no troll perk because without it an hth character is completely worthless,so it s more than fair for me.

To GOB: ehm.I have an ape for tb  ::)  i confess.Drugless.And still wins.
Please,i m too lazy to upload dead bg in close combat,trust me on my word  ::) .I have as many pics of me getting caught by bggunners too ofc.Just saying that with proper tactics,the build works.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:31:06 pm by Rain »
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:38 pm »

I was taking into consideration your team since quite some time,i might be discuss some cooperation with the rest of the gang and hit you up by radio as soon.

Radio ? ;D

Do you even use any communicator Raidcall/TS/Mumble , or that is too hardcore for you ? ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 18 queries.