"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 12:13:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Missclicking Perk  (Read 1551 times)

Missclicking Perk
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:05:35 am »

Hi Everybody , Im very Angry about Missclicking a Perk . It would be a Nice Feature if Devs would impletend some Feature where u can Rearange Your Choice on what Perk U take , so if u missklick u can click once and only once right after choosing the Perk , the Perk u wanted to have . or if u will be asked that u really want THIS perk . that would be much more help and will end this force to delete yourselfs build and lvl again .
Re: Missclicking Perk
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 06:22:55 am »

wasteland is harsh.

ancient stories tell that people back then in 2000's used to go to special places to earn peofessions and often came out with some totally useless knowledge they didn't even need. so nothing changes after boom boom
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 07:02:49 am »

Of course it's too late for you, but if you knew it before, you could just close character sheet by pressing "Cancel", then all skill points added after you last time opened sheet and perk you chosen will disappear and you can reopen character sheet and choose perk and readd skill points again.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 07:44:33 am »

If u choose perk u can't cancel it (even closing via cancel menu)

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 09:02:27 am »

It's a good idea, Frank. I hope a confirmation prompt would suffice, but once you click OK to that, it's done.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

avv

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 09:21:28 am »

Preferrably yes to op's idea. It wouldn't do any harm and would do only good. What did you do in fallout 2 if you mischoce a perk: Did you "deal with it" or did you quickload?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 10:16:53 am »

If u choose perk u can't cancel it (even closing via cancel menu)
That strange, I can remember 1 wipe or 2 wipes ago, I was playing with HP, by choosing lifegiver and then canceling, and my HP changed all the time, also after that I started to think how can I abuse it, like may be infinite FAing, but +4 HP was really small amount, then I was thinking about choosing survivalist or pathfinder while moving on map and then cancel when encounter or when I reached my destination, but was too lazy for this, and then I understood that you can't abuse it normally.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 11:09:52 am »

thatys why i level my char very carefully wnd only when im safe and have enough time , and i check few times if i click the right perk before ok 8)
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 04:48:27 pm »

Preferrably yes to op's idea. It wouldn't do any harm and would do only good. What did you do in fallout 2 if you mischoce a perk: Did you "deal with it" or did you quickload?

Hell yeah Quickload ^^
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 23 queries.