Poll

do you want to have a way to earn caps?

yes please
- 32 (65.3%)
no ,leave caps as an exclusive merchandise
- 17 (34.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: let us earrn caps  (Read 3491 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: let us earrn caps
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 10:12:38 pm »

What is an interest exactly and why is it there?
It is like real world interest.

Banks, over certain periods of time, add money into your account based on a percentage of your balance.

In this game it is every day.  Put 100k in there get 1k every day free :)

Imagine, 1,000,000 in there :).  10k a day ftw, and growing.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 11:25:05 pm »

Sounds like the best way to earn money when you have the starting capital, Michaelh139 and it sounds pretty sweet like that...

But does it work? Where does all the caps for the interest come from?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 11:29:51 pm »

Sounds like the best way to earn money when you have the starting capital, Michaelh139 and it sounds pretty sweet like that...

But does it work? Where does all the caps for the interest come from?
WELL, this is gonna discourage you a shitload.

AFAIK, THIS ERA the caps are actually spawned, instead of numbers added to your account like previous era.

Previous era, near the middle, there was a total fucking meltdown of the whole system.  Not enough caps, so many people had numbers representing caps for interest.  I kind of ...  found the fire, and instead of stomping it out I poured gasoline on it.

So many people, lost so many caps, omfg.  It was so funny.  But the kind of funny where your the guy holding the gun and the other guy who is your enemy is quivering in fear. :o
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 11:48:59 pm »

AFAIK, THIS ERA the caps are actually spawned, instead of numbers added to your account like previous era.

Wait, so last era you got caps added to your account, funded by substraction from somewhere, right? Like vendors and paid services... That meant interest. But now, it's SPAWNED, but what do you mean by spawn? They appear out of nowhere on my account?

That sounds like a inflating financial bubble.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:59:14 pm by Horatio »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:18 am »

Wait, so last era you got caps added to your account, funded by substraction from somewhere, right? Like vendors and paid services... That meant interest. But now, it's SPAWNED, but what do you mean by spawn? They appear out of nowhere on my account?

That sounds like a inflating financial bubble.
No.

Last era, you got VALUE of caps added to your account.  When ever interest was added, it was VALUE in caps, no actual caps were spawned within the bank system.

However this era, AFAIK, this is the case...  But I am probably wrong.
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 02:06:01 am »

All I know is last time I had 600 million in the bank that shit went great depression on me and I ended up a homeless millionaire. Never trusting the bank again.

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 09:22:05 am »

How about 5-10 caps on stronger enemies like around sf?
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 02:55:11 am »

1. craft alot of throwing knifes, combat shotguns, metal armors
2. make 5 or more alts and give them crafted stuff
3. make shared tents near every big city with one "tent leader"- guy who see all tents
4. log in every 5 hours to check if NPCs got caps
5. sell ur items and bring caps to tent
6. drive with car (scout) and take all caps from each tent, for example every 2 days

keep crafting
it's like 20k every 2 days
u can exp ur pvp alts while w8ing for caps :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:56:50 am by likeyoucare »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 02:59:11 am »

1. craft alot of throwing knifes, combat shotguns, metal armors
2. make 5 or more alts and give them crafted stuff
3. make shared tents near every big city with one "tent leader"- guy who see all tents
4. log in every 5 hours to check if NPCs got caps
5. sell ur items and bring caps to tent
6. drive with car (scout) and take all caps from each tent, for example every 2 days

keep crafting
it's like 20k every 2 days
u can exp ur pvp alts while w8ing for caps :)
or make slaver alt and make approximately 3-8 thousand caps every hour and half-2 hours.  play 5 minutes slave run and afk do smth else get back on... do 3-4 times every day approximately 30k or sell slaves also and my god you could have 100k caps in a day with enough persistance.
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 11:29:43 am »

What if you dont want to play a slaver?
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 11:31:13 am »

What if you dont want to play a slaver?

I make about 10k-15k a day, just on the guarded town circuit. Craft and sell my friend, craft and sell.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 04:07:35 pm »

Slaving is slow and takes too much time. I prefer to make 50 rockets in 10 mins and go buy from the trader wahatever I need. And I thought they fixed the BoS stealing thing.
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 05:42:56 pm »

what when you dont want to slave and dont want to craft and ,for gods sake you dont want to fuck with 10 alts and shared tents? solo players are again screwed
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »

If you play alone and don't want to be a slaver you are missing out on the only fun solo experience this game has to offer, not to mention missing out on the easiest and most profitable reward/effort ratio in the game.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 07:43:02 pm »

what when you dont want to slave and dont want to craft and ,for gods sake you dont want to fuck with 10 alts and shared tents? solo players are again screwed

Well, hey, I'm for most part, a solo player. If you don't want to craft, and you don't want to slave, stop pissing about not having any money. Those are the two big ones right there bub. And it makes sense to, no spear chucking trapper is going to be carrying 200 caps on them. Most people in the wastes are poor, and if you want to continue to be lazy as hell, you can wander around with the Homeless people and Rave Parties.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 24 queries.