"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:57:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Some suggestions (items, raids, activities, leveling, safezones)  (Read 795 times)

Hello,

I wanna share some suggestions for this game:

1. More items - more fun!

Why there is no NCR Ranged Armor , Power Armor or Advanced Power Armor ? Why there is no guns like Alien Blaster , Plasma Torch or Solar Scorcher ?

One people told me, that this stuff is overpovered, so change stats or something! Make it harder to find (make some special encounters or quests) or harder to craft (make crafting profession lvl 4) etc. I think, then you can choose from more stuff, that makes your character exclusive. People likes that.

2. Raids

PVE is too easy, too boring and have no point then you are 24 lvl. I think, there should be raids like in other mmo games (i know there are some quests, but thats not enought), where you need to kill boss, who got more than 1000 hp, and where you can get rare items (like armors, weapons or mercs with better stats, cars or bases which looks different etc.) Thats a good point for high level PVE players.

3. Activities

Respect game developers for for pretty cool social elements, thats why im playing this game :) You can do whatever you want - build a tent, a safehouse, a base, decorate them, get a car, some mercs/slaves or animals. Also you can rent a house and change your haircut in NCR. Problem is that cities are still empty, all people standing near entrance and have nothing to do (except thieves and seekers). There should me more activities (yes! there you can shoveling brahmin shits, but thats not enought). Get us more jobs and entertaiments! :)

Example: i got idea for people who r crafting a lot stuff. They can rent a square/shop in city and put here merc/slave for selling stuff for their own prices.

4. Leveling

You can get 24 lvl per 1 day, thats too fast! Make it more slowly.  ::)

5. Safezones

Newbies are full of complaints, that game is too hard on beginning. Make some safezones or "newbie protection" (against PK and thieves) for 1 day. I think thats a good way to attract more people to this game.

Thats all.

Btw sorry for my bad english.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:54:46 am by Nadzhin »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Some suggestions (items, raids, activities, leveling, safezones)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 12:51:01 pm »

1. More items - more fun!
It is far from what you may think it works like. Big gangs obviously would get these things even faster if the stats were like they are now. Balancing the weapons in this game would be pretty much pointless, as things will still be "this gun or nothing".
2. Raids
There is one called the Glow. You get to fight robots. I have to agree, there must be some more of these.
3. Activities
They all are sitting in their base crafting items. There is no need for going to a city. If you want people at a city go PvP or something. Not like it matters, it needs some fixing to encourage to populate cities.
4. Leveling
Maybe.
5. Safezones
Their tent. I don't think the devs should waste time just to apeal to some newbies, who later on will rage and complaint about devs being dickheads etc.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
Re: Some suggestions (items, raids, activities, leveling, safezones)
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 03:24:23 pm »

I like the idea about being able to rent a merchant booth, with an NPC seller.  It would be nice if players could control the inventory stock as well, putting in items they've crafted/farmed, and deciding what items the NPC will/won't buy.  Maybe not control prices, but at least what they sell/buy.  It may be way too much work for the benefit, though.

Safe zones aren't going to happen, it's been suggested to death in the past.

Raids like the Glow, and Tanker quest, and the new Gun Runners mutant quest are awesome.  I certainly wouldn't complain if there were more.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.