"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 06:21:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Post your best Blubber stories  (Read 7304 times)

Re: Post your best Blubber stories
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 02:04:52 am »

Because it traps the player, makes him unable to play. He can't do anything except logging off.
Speaking about this, my best Blubber story so far is banning 4 people for maintaining him below 0 HP in their base.

Biggest misuse of GM powers ever, that's like arresting someone for sexually harassing a rapist.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 08:23:39 am »

Biggest misuse of GM powers ever, that's like arresting someone for sexually harassing a rapist.

Depends, as it is somehow game mechanics flaw (negative hit points for death vs hit point regeneration).

Nonetheless, in next update the "kill yourself" command is coming (to be used only when you're at that dying state).
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 12:58:08 pm »

Nonetheless, in next update the "kill yourself" command is coming (to be used only when you're at that dying state).
Nice, now PKs need to be really fast in TB, if there's alot mobs on encounter, or they'll not get victim's items.
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 08:02:35 pm »

Because it traps the player, makes him unable to play. He can't do anything except logging off.
Speaking about this, my best Blubber story so far is banning 4 people for maintaining him below 0 HP in their base.

I plead for those guys a verbal warning instead of ban.

Since blubber not only robs people out, but also include racist insults on regular basis, (Many people in NCR will confirm this)
and also abuse most of the time the party travel system, (except it was primarily designed to allow robbers follow you)
these players decided to a vigilante act, teaching him a lesson and punishing a robbing attempt at their own territory.
As far as the official rules stated down, the game doesn't prohibit support of Game Masters by vigilante actions against lawbreakers by their own.

Here is a list of some actions that we consider unfair and illegal in the game. If you're spotting someone violating the rules, feel free to message a GM by typing: "+requesthelp <message>". However they won't do anything unless they witness an actual rule violation.

- Exploiting a bug or abusing of a feature (this includes security failures in guarded towns).
- Maintaining someone below 0 health points, preventing him/her from respawning.
- Using alts (that means dual log - playing with more than one character at time).
- Avoiding the anti-alt timeout system.
- Using bots, macros, auto-clickers.
- Racism or other hostile speech.
- Impersonating staff member.
- Attacking people in respawn locations.

Also, blubber were free to logoff, but he didn't do that.

JovankaB

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 09:55:30 pm »

To late Alvarez :) It was looong time ago, and it was 24 hour ban for the puncher and 1 hour for the rest.
And I will ban again if I see it next time, even if they will be maintaining a devil himself.
If I will see Blubber breaking rules, I will ban him too.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 09:57:12 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 03:36:14 pm »

Nice, now PKs need to be really fast in TB, if there's alot mobs on encounter, or they'll not get victim's items.
Ahem.. What..? No? What does it change in the loss of items? You die, you loose items as before. If some npc loots em, you kick the shit out of them. Plain simple.
I give a fuck.
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 10:33:57 am »

To late Alvarez :) It was looong time ago, and it was 24 hour ban for the puncher and 1 hour for the rest.
And I will ban again if I see it next time, even if they will be maintaining a devil himself.
If I will see Blubber breaking rules, I will ban him too.

You are sad. Smile sometimes!

Iron Tagar

• LMAO 2BRAHMIN
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 01:04:28 pm »

He was following me, and I decided to take him to my base, then as soon as I entered, I bursted him to death with my P90c. Feels great, man.
BR? gibe moni please
i repot u
HUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUE
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 10:31:07 pm »

I got 2 stories
First:
I made new character with new nick. My friend and my brother was waiting for me and blubber in tent and they killed him. Typical story. :)
Second: I've got HtH char and i made a duel with blubber. We took some players from NCR for protection/judgement. It was good fight 1vs1 with clear rules (only HtH, no armors, ect.). I won. :D I like from time to time to take blubber to my party and kick his *** with my HtH char. ^^ I was never robbed and I dont know how you people bring him to your bases. Its ridiculous. :)

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 03:50:23 pm »

we're blind drunk, tired or stoned

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 04:28:53 pm »

or just sleepy at 1 AM and rushing to your tent to just grab something fast and go to sleep...

Blubber we miss You!!!

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 09:16:41 pm »

i did include tired i my answer  ::)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 09:56:17 pm »

oh, pardon

Blubber we miss You!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 26 queries.