"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 06:15:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [HELP/SURVIVE] I'm new In this server  (Read 1079 times)

[HELP/SURVIVE] I'm new In this server
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:01:00 pm »

Hello, FOnline 2238 people! I'm new and I need help. I'm shoveling brahmin shit in the Junktown. :) I'm looking for weapons some cash and guild/faction any one help me for surviving?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:10:29 pm by thefog666 »

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
Re: [HELP/SURVIVE] I'm new In this server
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:38:32 pm »

Come to irc on #tsar and say you want some help/join ;)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:56:17 pm »

First advice: Never trust people in this game.
Just because they let you join and give you items doesn't mean they will always help. You can get killed and removed from faction after a week when you bring lots of ore and free stuff for faction and there is nothing to prevent this. Just keep a secret tent and never show it to people.

Second advice: Stay away from crafting. Sell 40 fruit for a mauser and some ammo, kill a raider to get a jacket and a desert eagle and you can kill more if your ammo ends. No waiting for ore, no thieves in workbenches and more experience earned this way.
<Izual> Let's crash server

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:20 am »

First advice: Never trust people in this game.
Just because they let you join and give you items doesn't mean they will always help. You can get killed and removed from faction after a week when you bring lots of ore and free stuff for faction and there is nothing to prevent this. Just keep a secret tent and never show it to people.

Dear God, who do stuff like this? Never heard of such a gangs. However the idea of having your private tent is worthy, so remember that, keep ur own stuff away from others, do not lead anyone to your tent.

Second advice: Stay away from crafting. Sell 40 fruit for a mauser and some ammo, kill a raider to get a jacket and a desert eagle and you can kill more if your ammo ends. No waiting for ore, no thieves in workbenches and more experience earned this way.

I did not agree with above as I love to craft. And with crafted items you are sure that they will not explode so often as the one looted in encounters. And what's the profit of wearing a jacket from rider? The armor for sure should be in good condition, but armors looted from critters mostly are not, so either you have to be careful with killing (no burst mode, nades, critticals hits or granades if critter has low hp) or just make yourself armor to be sure is new and protect you well.
Currently retired.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 03:55:08 am »

Hello, FOnline 2238 people! I'm new and I need help. I'm shoveling brahmin shit in the Junktown. :) I'm looking for weapons some cash and guild/faction any one help me for surviving?

Hello and welcome to 2238, PM me, I'd love to be your personal guide to the wastes.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

ronon dex

• Sateda my planet was destroyed.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 06:58:44 am »

Come to irc on #tsar and say you want some help/join ;)
Tsar is APK gang. good people who do not abuse you. 6 months ago I played with the Tsar.
today only traded with the Tsar (i love crafting)
Sorry, my english is bad.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.