"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 04:28:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: We're back... Again!  (Read 24266 times)

Re: We're back... Again!
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 01:24:50 pm »

So, why can't the devs tell us what they're planning? If what Izual says is true, they're surely planning on more updates in the future. What could possibly go wrong from letting the loyal playerbase know a little about possible future updates? There is really no excuse.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 02:35:12 pm »

So, why can't the devs tell us what they're planning? If what Izual says is true, they're surely planning on more updates in the future. What could possibly go wrong from letting the loyal playerbase know a little about possible future updates? There is really no excuse.

There is one,it s named school,work,social life.Wich,sadly,comes first..
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2012, 03:05:05 pm »

Yeah man, it sure takes alot of work to make one forum post.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2012, 04:11:13 pm »

This attitude and disdain by moderators, gms and devs for the actual playerbase is part of the problem, if you don't see it or understand it, its no surprise, it shows, daily.

Just wait for the "omg we like u so much! please donate"

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 04:12:31 pm »

Guess you all if Devs care about those "another whining topic about future of 2238".
They not.
h
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 04:26:56 pm »

whining topic?
We"ll see what you all say when status online will have 0 to 5 online players and nobody will donate it.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 04:57:50 pm »

For such small amount of players there's for sure some free server service :>

Anyway let's see what will happen first. Apes went out to try FOT server and I wonder if it's temporary hype or permanent exodus.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 09:56:54 pm »

For such small amount of players there's for sure some free server service :>

Anyway let's see what will happen first. Apes went out to try FOT server and I wonder if it's temporary hype or permanent exodus.
It's more or less permanent I would say.

it's really, really good pvp server, with new maps for every town (of course they stay to original, but there is added stuff, more room, more tactical possibilities especially if they can get elevations working) and features most good things about 2238 TC without the over-enduring hassle.

And get this, you don't need to alt to have good (pvp) fun on that server.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2012, 01:24:05 am »

They're is no "future" for 2238, that's why there is no status of updates, not even "soon".  Ok?  I've figured it out, I've cracked the code, I've had a seance with Houdini and he told me personally.  To all of those who haven't (trust me your in the minority) figured it the fuck out, you will, when you're staring at a blank screen dumb dumbs.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2012, 01:29:25 am »

They're is no "future" for 2238, that's why there is no status of updates, not even "soon".  Ok?  I've figured it out, I've cracked the code, I've had a seance with Houdini and he told me personally.  To all of those who haven't (trust me your in the minority) figured it the fuck out, you will, when you're staring at a blank screen dumb dumbs.
I understand you are angry as a loyal player and i guess you are right,But it s over when the boss says it s over,personally,i ll stick this place to th bitter end,and my faction will do the same.Lol,we are 1-8 of the total playerbase!
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2012, 02:25:13 am »

The only real time thing limits all to ape/like guys i think...
TB only broke things and made the game shittier in general pvp.

You need yet another alt, just to be able to play well in PvP in TB.

And there's no way TB could work in towns.

TB just isn't meant to be in an open world MMO game.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2012, 02:42:15 am »

Well, ill be sticking to Fonline 2238 till the end.
I still have hope and faith.

It wont be long on the FOT server before they all start crying about this, nerf that bullshit.

However it would be nice if we got some kind of progress update, or a mention of what there working on.

Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2012, 10:04:33 am »

A wise sith lord once said I find your lack of faith disturbing and almost choked a guy to death.

You see fonline is a like a tree...

... Ok you got me I don't have any words of wisdom after that.
<@Surf_Solar> Let me show you what we do before the wipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY we are all filthy greedy jews just looking for your donation money to fund our fake server. We blow it up on coke and hookers (trannies ofcourse).
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2012, 03:46:20 pm »

A wise sith lord once said I find your lack of faith disturbing and almost choked a guy to death.

You see fonline is a like a tree...

... Ok you got me I don't have any words of wisdom after that.

Although it's growth is slow, it's roots go deep and it rises upwards with time.

We, the birds of paradise, make our nests in its branches and peck each others eyes out for no apparent reason.
Some birds even hate the tree for the fact that it's a tree and attempt to flee to the next tree. Even though the foliage is different, the birds stay the same.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2012, 12:51:33 am »

Although it's growth is slow, it's roots go deep and it rises upwards with time.

We, the birds of paradise, make our nests in its branches and peck each others eyes out for no apparent reason.
Some birds even hate the tree for the fact that it's a tree and attempt to flee to the next tree. Even though the foliage is different, the birds stay the same.

Thats a great metaphore. :D
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 20 queries.