"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:15:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29331 times)

pti4ka

• SoT
Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2012, 01:29:39 pm »

Can someone of AWRH(Anti-Russian-Wasteland-Heroes) represent his gang? I try to find this words in forum seach but soon recognize, that its exists only in ptichka`s imagination.

1) "About Sarmations, the faction I'm in called ARWH (Anti-Russian Wasteland Heroes) is allied with them, Toxic Avengers, and a few others. We're currently hostile to SoT." ------>
2) BHH playing with Sarmatians time ti time. (ps. you are just "few others"  :D)

===> It's not my imaginations, it's true. So that's all what i told about.

But don't worry: world policy know more curious allyes when something begin to be very painfull  ;)

I just describe this situation  :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:32:18 pm by pti4ka »
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 01:42:16 pm »

1) "About Sarmations, the faction I'm in called ARWH (Anti-Russian Wasteland Heroes) is allied with them, Toxic Avengers, and a few others. We're currently hostile to SoT." ------>
2) BHH playing with Sarmatians time ti time. (ps. you are just "few others"  :D)
===> It's not my imaginations, it's true. So that's all what i told about.
We call this OGS - one girl says.....
One guy say too another guy, that he is ARWH, and means, that all russians are SoT. Read this post twice please, befor you proceed. Its or stupid or trolling. Or show me the leader of this allianse. Or maybe leader of Hawks, Sarmatians or other gangs, who might be in this alliance. He must say: Yes! Im in ARWH alliance, russins are noobs. I want to hear it not from neewbie but from real trusted man.
Fonline2!

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 02:09:11 pm »

One guy say too another guy, that he is ARWH, and means, that all russians are SoT. Read this post twice please, befor you proceed. Its or stupid or trolling. Or show me the leader of this allianse. Or maybe leader of Hawks, Sarmatians or other gangs, who might be in this alliance. He must say: Yes! Im in ARWH alliance, russins are noobs. I want to hear it not from neewbie but from real trusted man.

"One guy say" is enough for me if we talking about 5-player gangs. Cause I don't need to waste time on some 1-player-noobs-gangs to find their leaders and ask him something.
That point that you start hating me juts confirm my words...

Thats all what I told about AWRH ally cause next it will seen like forum-war.

Don't worry, I like you all  ;)

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2012, 02:16:30 pm »

Sorry guys,  But once I had a chance to get with you on TC and I must say it was total chaos, I do not say that you noobs or something like that, you are not really, but you dont have enough experience in the fight. Maybe good PvPers such as Hawks and BBS will be good support for you and we will have a new strong side or conversely you will slow them. Nothing personal, but in these days you have much less people in your alliance compared with TTTLA allience (largest) or SoT.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:20:46 pm by Termap »
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2012, 03:09:42 pm »

Yawn.. BBS is not in any alliance and is not planning to be in any alliance and since few weeks it rejects any request for an alliance. I hope it makes some things clear.

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 03:36:39 pm »

As far as i know we are In alliance whit hawks and possibly bhh-and the rumor says that VSB is whit SoT

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 04:44:55 pm »

and the rumor says that VSB is whit SoT

no
Rockwell gold card owner.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 05:25:55 pm »

As far as i know we are In alliance whit hawks and possibly bhh-and the rumor says that VSB is whit SoT

Wtf is "rumor"?

ps. You know our plan that is SoT+VSB+TTTLA+BBS ally.
We make this ally to kill Sarmatians  ;)

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 11:56:14 pm »

Then good luck whit killing us ;) and you really dont know whats rumour? Shame on you :D
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 08:02:11 am »

Will be good if someone from CS will explain their position with VSB and C88.
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 08:54:05 am »

"One guy say" That point that you start hating me juts confirm my words...
What are we have here??.....
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=21926.msg181387#msg181387
One noob says, that he is Russianfuc**er. Nothing more. And you trust. Lol.
My words: We have something likes AntiSoT alliance, nothing more. Noone enter my teamspeak and say:" Guys, go kill russians, they are fags!!"
 Its the words one of the leaders of BHH. Its not much, but im not noob. So you can trust.

P.S.Yes we are not much, if we are gather more, then five - we go to take some influence in BH - because its main aim of BHH org. Its explain, that some noobs call us - "another gang". We help allies only if we have not good online - 2-3 pple. Two weeks ago we had usuall online more then 10. Its not bad.
But anyway i dont hate you. Not much love...but not hate.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:24:21 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 11:54:13 am »

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2012, 01:06:20 pm »

Nice video! Did you watch it?  ;D
With all my respect for you, Oliver, it is not necessary to follow the tastes of trolls. This video about three noobs trying itself to praise to skies, and to kick a mutants ass. In this video even any nickname isn`t visible!!!! Such video I in the first month of game would feel ashamed to do. Anyway, to end senseless dispute I will ask to wait for the official answer from the official representative of ARWH gang, differently the theme will roll down in the Junk quick.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:17:20 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2012, 01:39:18 pm »

Will be good if someone from CS will explain their position with VSB and C88.
doesnt matter what "their" position is with c88 if we already told them to fuck off, right.

The whole peacekeepers thing happened a year ago and we dont want it to happen again.

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »

Nice video! Did you watch it?  ;D
With all my respect for you, Oliver, it is not necessary to follow the tastes of trolls. This video about three noobs trying itself to praise to skies, and to kick a mutants ass. In this video even any nickname isn`t visible!!!! Such video I in the first month of game would feel ashamed to do. Anyway, to end senseless dispute I will ask to wait for the official answer from the official representative of ARWH gang, differently the theme will roll down in the Junk quick.
God forbid people try to have fun with this game.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.