"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 08, 2024, 10:35:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The lost Children BOUNTY hunt sponsored by The Skull Collectors  (Read 5146 times)

The lost Children BOUNTY hunt sponsored by The Skull Collectors
« on: February 18, 2012, 01:23:09 pm »

GREETINGS

this is l0ganw0lf when im not kicking children and shooting old grannies in dead wholes i like to set BOUNTIES !!!! \0/

TODAYS WEEK IS The lost children ! or known as (tender love club) there a bunch of lolly pop licken camp fire marsh mellows

ok heres the bounty and (ONLY IF YOU GET SCREEN SHOT)

AV:  GAIN: PRICE 5,000 (in city kill) 2,000 (in waistland)

AV:  Lost Soul: PRICE 10,000(in city kill with brahman pooh only) 5,000 (in waistland)

keep a look out for ''THE SKULL COLLECTORS'' Blog and forum plus  Monthly prizes for pking and bounties and PUB (social convo club chat room)

only for the strong and for the men and women who tear up the innocent .....................happy hunting

Pm me if your a PK and need work ^ ^.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: The lost Children BOUNTY hunt sponsored by The Skull Collectors
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 01:32:07 pm »

seriously is this a pathetic joke or not? i can't tell...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:33:51 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 01:49:48 pm »

no deputy not pothetic and yes deputy this is not a joke dude its a BOUNTY i want people killed you dont like it turn the other cheek mate

cheers

ObliviDan

• Better dead than red...
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 02:35:25 pm »

Maybe it's no joke but lemme check the ole' dictionary here and.... Yep, definitely pathetic and more than a little dumb.

Pretty sure it's posted in the wrong area too but hey, that's some other dude's problem.
REAGAN IN 2012!

avv

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 02:39:03 pm »

Ok I'll just go and make a deal with some of these targets of yours. I kill them, give you the proof and then me and the target can share the money.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 02:53:55 pm »

Retarded idea is retarded.

Ok I'll just go and make a deal with some of these targets of yours. I kill them, give you the proof and then me and the target can share the money.

This.
/thread
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 02:56:35 pm »

The Lost Children never had to spew hateful words about anyone... They make themselves look stupid enough by themselves.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 03:00:13 pm »

A few points:

1) This thread should be locked or moved, it is an inappropriate spam post in the forum.  This thread is meant to be in "Gang Issues" where no one cares to read.

2) The most important words in this post that directly states that The Lost Children never did a single wrong thing to anyone:

"only for the strong and for the men and women who tear up the innocent .....................happy hunting"

3) Like I said before: thankyou for openly expressing how retarded you are.  From your spelling, to your message, down to the slew of terrible responses you've gotten.  I'ma go get high and enjoy my day. =]

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 03:09:48 pm »

Last thing: you may get more respectable replies if you're grammar, spelling, and punctuation were all a little more clear.

Example?

"TODAYS WEEK IS The lost children ! or known as (tender love club) there a bunch of lolly pop licken camp fire marsh mellows "

1) Today's week?  What does this even mean?

2) That would be "They are a" or "They're a"

3) That would be "Mallows"  and Marshmallow is one word.

-------------

You must be typing on windows 98 or something, if your paragraphs aren't riddled with red lines under all of your words.

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 03:10:39 pm »

I'm down. PM to arrange it.

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:04 pm »

logan, please stop being so stupid MATE, ahahahaha, why dont you come and get us? see? youre a pussyass

im done with you guys, i dont knwo why you go around telling how you baseraped a faction that helps people
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 06:53:35 pm »

dont you love the negitivity and hate lol this isnt spamming its the truth do what you gotta do man and ill do what i gotta do i know some one will say something after this but i REALLY DON'T CARE

and if this is the wrong post for things like then don't know what to tell you

some one will want to kill for 10,000 weather its posted here or in game or just plain conversation

safe travels mates
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 06:55:40 pm »

oh and to OXXON retard duh gotta lvl up cause i just made a new account to rape you in your mouth with your own weapons fool what are you stupid or retarded mate ? and yeah im on the other side of the planet sorry i talk like that yeah

not at home like you smoking your last bowl and yelling at your mom to not turn the internet off !!!!!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 06:59:38 pm »

This thread is win.

Prove me wrong.  (Did anyone else not slowly get a grin on their face reading this? :D)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.