"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:24:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Banned for battle in Hikley  (Read 1816 times)

Banned for battle in Hikley
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:56:28 pm »

Three days ago i'm playing with my friend in Hinkley. SOT faction was in my group and they everytime killed me. I was teammate. So after several kills i started shoot to him also. After 5 minutes some moderators came or i don't know who was that. He put me in the prison i guess. So someone can explain what's happened? And why i the prison now.

Rascal

• FOnline2!
Re: Banned for battle in Hikley
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:12:59 pm »

I think this is for sure SoT's fault. They are abusers has their own GMs (also cvet leaves for them some backdoors in game code) and overall they are the greatest evil of the whole server.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:14:19 pm »

That's one of the things I hate about hinkley. You accidentally kill someone and after this incident a person keeps killing you all the time. If you do nothing you are dead every round, if you kill him other players will kill you for being an aggressor. A mechanism to prevent this hasn't been implemented, yet (like reputation drop or outfitter ban for killing team-mates).
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 06:23:01 pm »

For me interesting another thing. So guys killed him more times it's fun. But, when he started killing him they called some person who starts trolling him like knock him down - get up and again knock down. And after that he put him in the prison. So if you're a friend of moderator or developer you can do anything what you want? That's unfair.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 06:26:58 pm »

welcome to fonline 2238 where the mods dont ask questions  and just ban people..... yea you had the right to kill them back but nope mod does not ask why you did it just bans you. fun stuff for mods. trololololololol.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 06:29:40 pm »

they kept killing you even when you was in theyr team,.  sounds  like its time to switch teams,. lol,.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 06:30:29 pm »

You were blocking doors, and ignored my warning twice in a row, and instantly after that went to block a door after a match ended.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 06:33:31 pm »

How long should I wait?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 06:36:42 pm »

You were blocking doors, and ignored my warning twice in a row, and instantly after that went to block a door after a match ended.

so I wanted to punish them for something that deliberately kill players of your team! admin unjust, without examining the case, punish me!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 06:49:25 pm »

never thought of just joining the other team?? seems like the easy way to go,.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 09:20:12 pm »

never thought of just joining the other team?? seems like the easy way to go,.

Thats not the way. Pricks have to be punished for FF. No matter how strong relationship with GMs they have.
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 09:31:35 pm »

Thats not the way. Pricks have to be punished for FF. No matter how strong relationship with GMs they have.
Absolutely right. Why i have to change my room if i'm playing already here. There are rules for all people the same. They're not changing depends of status.

JovankaB

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 09:40:17 pm »

First they have to be reported. GM should see abuse with their own eyes, which means that if instead of reporting
you decide to fight back with another abuse, you put yourself in danger of ban. It's not a fault of GM if you didn't
sent +requesthelp and instead started abusing back and then they sent the report. GMs don't have time machine
to see what happened before.

And please remember friendly fire in Hinkley is common because of colorizing bug.
You can't say the same about blocking door.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:51:48 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:30 pm »

And please remember friendly fire in Hinkley is common because of colorizing bug.
Partly true, but not when you are intentionally killed at spawn while colorizing works  ;)
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 11:33:18 pm »

Im not talking about normal FF, because usually 'sorry' is enough for that missclick. Im talking about shooting at spawn.

Also its hard to report when there is no GM online, which is incredibly common when im playing hinkley. I dont see any reason, why that cant be automatically solved - system, after 3 FF kills, doesnt teleport you (same as if you have drugs). Why GM should 'investigate' such things?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 25 queries.