"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 03:46:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Strange rock in city map.  (Read 1212 times)

Strange rock in city map.
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »

I've been finding these rocks today, I don't know what they are for but they seem to contain something, I've tried to access normally, with sledge and with shovel. Was wondering if anyone knows what they are for or how to access them?

Swarm

Re: Strange rock in city map.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 09:02:58 pm »

Well I know a few wipes ago they used to have it where you had to find these types of rocks to mine there was no mining sites so you had to find ores in random encounters. Maybe its hint they bring this system back :D

Elvis

• Blue Suede Shoes!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 12:01:49 am »

seriously, mister pheonix. you banner.. its imposing on my privacy.. In fact.. I loath any thread you are in.. what are you a fucking KGB agent.. threatening me? I think you're banner is in serious bad taste.. and would ask for you to remove it.. otherwise.. I'm going to check you're IP and report you packet spamming my address, OK?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 12:18:09 am »

seriously, mister pheonix. you banner.. its imposing on my privacy.. In fact.. I loath any thread you are in.. what are you a fucking KGB agent.. threatening me? I think you're banner is in serious bad taste.. and would ask for you to remove it.. otherwise.. I'm going to check you're IP and report you packet spamming my address, OK?
ROFLMAO  ::)

BTW Obama is watching your every internet move...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:45:03 am by ThePhoenix77 »

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:36:38 am »

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:41:53 am »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20915.0
Did search for this but couldn't find anything, also I've been finding these around Frisco.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 12:50:04 am »

LOL, most epic comment I have see in my life !

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 01:02:13 am »

I've been finding these rocks today, I don't know what they are for but they seem to contain something, I've tried to access normally, with sledge and with shovel. Was wondering if anyone knows what they are for or how to access them?
https://i.imgur.com/D0Xcyh.jpg

These rocks have been there for ages. Maybe it's just a ancient thing devs forgot there.

Dunno, if you are just trolling, but anyway: You should probably know that it is a dynamic image just like the server status image for FOnline 2238. The info it is showing is shown only for you and this info is no secret and not a big deal to gather. No panic.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 25 queries.