"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 10:51:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Town countdown timer as a way of gaining influence  (Read 540 times)

Town countdown timer as a way of gaining influence
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:04:44 pm »

So, we all know something is very wrong with TC these days, and I wont waste my time or yours talking about what is wrong with it.

I suggest the town control timer be brought back, however, instead of fully taking the town, perhaps it can do one of these things:

A) Give a significant influence boost to whoever completed the timer. Would be either a fixed sum or a product of how many people in the faction are standing inside the town/zone by the end of the timer.

B) Decrease the influence of either all other factions or just the current most influential faction by a significant sum (incentive to defend!), also a product of how many players ?

C) Just increase the rate of influence gain while the timer is active

Ofcourse, the prerequisites for starting the timer might have to be changed to fit with this season's balance.
The timer will give people incentive to actually stand in town not in the bathrooms, and will give incentive for the controlling gang to fight and end the timer, forcefully. :)
Thoughts people ?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:08:32 pm by 5me0 »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 18 queries.