"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:01:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I FOUND HIM! (Son of Bob)  (Read 1445 times)

I FOUND HIM! (Son of Bob)
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:37:08 pm »

So... it seems they fixed it or just noone was as awesome and smart as me! I found the son of the poor iguana seller from Hub!

The reward for me (with my 4 charisma) was 300 caps and his gun and bullets. He also has a very cool story to tell about how he got lost etc and why there are so many iguana on a stick stands!

So this is no longer bugged.

For those that want to search know that the descriptions (something with New) is RELATIVELY correct. For those that dont care and just want to complete the quest, PM me and I will tell you where he is as I dont want to spoil it for the rest.
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.
Re: I FOUND HIM! (Son of Bob)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 10:55:18 pm »

I have to admit this one had me completely flummoxed. Sent a PM.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:20:42 pm »

He is lost, and shall stay lost.  Don't help people find him, maybe he doesn't want to be found.  ;D
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:07:56 am »

I made an alt last session that spawned near Hub, i did the starter quest there and decided to talk to the Iguana Guy. If i remember correctly, i had a dialog choice saying that his son was in... <CORRUPT DATA>... even though i never been there with that char. So i think.

Also despite what some people say, his son's name is:

Everything must change.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:16:29 am »

As I said its been fixed (or always was?)

You dont tell anything to the Iguana guy about it. I mean you can actually tell him that he may be in Shady Sands but he actually isnt that guy...

When you find him and talk to him the quest finishes there, you dont go back to the dad.

Also...

His name is Bob Jr.
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.