"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 03:45:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New location: San Clemente Island  (Read 1178 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
New location: San Clemente Island
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:29:20 pm »

I want to suggest to place a new location on San Clemente Island (one of two smaller islands south of LA).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Auxiliary_Landing_Field_San_Clemente_Island

It's known currently as a NALF, a Naval Auxillary Landing Field, a military airport, a bombing range and a key research and weapon development facility.
I presume that will be the one of resourceful places in south for military fractions like Enclave, since only other place to get some ancient technology is North Island NAS in San Diego, not very far from Glow. And the map look pretty much charred down there.

The base also gets their 13% power from wind turbines, so there could be some standby electricity for defences.

Since it's a military resource, an airfield and off-shore, i presume that Enclave would build and maintain their Vertibirds there.
Any comments?

Arminius

• Rat Shaman
    • arminius1453's Channel
Re: New location: San Clemente Island
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:26:07 pm »

That's a great idea, and would possibly trigger more interest in the southern area. Though when looking at facts, wind turbines is green energy, something that in the parallel universe of Fallout was hardly thought of. I think it could feature wind turbines but there should be something like a power generator besides the turbines.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 12:18:03 am »

i think its better to bring some tows from f2 cut-off continent only then create new ones.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:33:50 am »

We already have plenty locations... empty locations. Another one? No, i don't like it; maybe for future, but not now.
Games are meant to be created, not played...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.