"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 04:47:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A last ditch effort for some desperately desired answers. (TES 3 Morrowind)  (Read 1598 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

Totally off-topic, but I'm seriously going out of my mind on this.

This....  quest, thing I found while travelling morrowind n such (have tribunal and bloodmoon).

I have many slave plugins, and farmer mod, so I tend to stick around Suran alot.  And I kept noticing all these notes about people disappearing, and I happen to travel out the end of suran to the molag amur region.

So, I meet an imperial soldier, he mentions a cave up the hill right behind him.  but also says im gonna need special lamps.  (goes buys speicul lampz) go up the hill, and there's this commander guy.  Who tells me I should prolly high-tail it before I get seriously fucked up from whatever's inside the cave which he believe has been taking people.....   And just so happened to kill an entire legion of imperial soldiers (that's like...  a thousand right? O.o)

CLEARLY, I said fuck that and demanded the key, not knowing what the hell I was getting myself into and so he gave it to me, telling me, if I can stop whatever's in there and bring back proof, he would pay me 200,000 septims.  (Hell yeah!)   

I figured if it's this bad, better bring some back-up too, so I grabbed 6 of my best slave fighters, and headed on in.

Turns out I just walked straight into Hell itself.  Literally.

First I fight some demons, then trolls, HORDES of undead skeletions, HORDES of fucked up spiders, floating eyeballs with mouths that bite the fuck out of you, and several other hardcores bastards.

And then there's the BOSSES!

First boss I encounter gets my entire fucking team killed in fact.  The Butcher.  (Really funny easter egg in that same room too ;) )

Then I find myself killing trolls attacking this guy with wings, who mentions himself as casmadrus or something... 

He explains some nutty stuff about the never-ending war between heaven and hell and how he and his 6 companions are stuck in these little rock things then disappears.

God I could go on forever and ever about this (I think it's a dungeon?).

To sum up "Why I'm asking here" specifically, is that I cannot find it ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNETS!  Not joking!  This is getting frustrating as hell! (hah)

Questions:

What the fuck is this? :o
Is there a walkthrough?  (The quest/dungeon whatever has seriously bad directioning unlike the rest of the game...)
How do I pick up this golden egg thing of corruption and torment?  (decided to check it out toggling on noclip for a little bit, it just kept catching my eye.)
What the fuck is this? ;D
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

its obviously from one of your mods. i've never encountered anything like that.

if you can't figure out what mod its is I suggest disable one mod at a time and loading up and checking the area where you found this dungeon to figure out which one it is.
Moderator removed my signature :(

Y0ssarian

• incredible

what mods are you playing
power

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

I'm playing like.... over 50 mods.

I scanned through the list a few more times and "Horror mod" caught my eye finally.

Thanks for the help though, crazy mod.  It has Lucifer in it even. :o

Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.